Childrens Clothing Boutique
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mini Boden vs Boden Girls

I have a pair of girls pants in a size 10Y thinking it was Mini Boden but it just says Boden on them. Is there an age cut-off that distinguishes them from each other? The BodenUSA site has girl sizes for 0-16 years of age. Makes me think it's just Bo...

Gymboree to file bankrupcy

I remember back when I first started selling, Gymboree was the bomb. Times are a changing, I guess that also means so long to Crazy *8 and Janie & Jack if they can't get it togetherhttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-11/gymboree-said-to-p...

Final Value Fee on Shipping

Since I sell alot of children's clothes I thought I'd post this question here. I mostly use calculated shipping & was wondering what the final value fee would be on exact shipping with a zero handling fee?

NWT Matilda Jane

Hi all, my first visit to your board. I've got a group of 39 pieces, mainly MJ but a few KPea & one Mustard Pie NWT items - dresses, tops, bottoms, sweaters, one jacket - in a range of sizes toddler to pre-teen plus two adult dresses. I've sold plent...

Old brand: Beets n Snips

Does anyone remember the unique children's clothing brand Beets n Snips? They were a small company out of Utah. They made clothes mostly for girls. Their designs were classic, and their fabrics were expressive, unique and adorable. I think they went ...

Long ago member looking for everyone!

Hi all, I used to be an active member here but stopped selling a couple of years ago. I see that this board seems to be dead. I saw someone posted they are on the Seller's Central board? Where does one find that? My question is, I used to have an Eba...

Gymboree Vintage Sizes

I have a pair of boys shortalls from 1996 that are marked a size small but I'd like to indicate the size number in the listing. Any idea?https://imgsrv.sellersourcebook.com/users/160595/dsp_767448574.jpg

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.