cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long ago member looking for everyone!

Hi all,

I used to be an active member here but stopped selling a couple of years ago.  I see that this board seems to be dead.  I saw someone posted they are on the Seller's Central board?  Where does one find that?

My question is, I used to have an Ebay store.  Have the rules changed in the last couple of years?  Did the fee structure change?  Is having a store worth it?  I'm curious to know what people are choosing to do.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Long ago member looking for everyone!

Welcome back! only a few of us still post here and that's rare. It's best to read up on everything on the seller board

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/bd-p/selling-db
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Thank you so much for the link!

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Thank you so much!!!!  I'm sad that this board is not active anymore 😞  Thank you for the link!

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Ever since they revamped the platform they've been very successful at hiding this board.  If I didn't have it bookmarked, even I never would have found it again.  It's no wonder than no one ever comes here anymore.  Tracy is right, you're better off now over on the Seller's board.  At least they're alive over there. 

Photobucket

Ooh La La Princess Boutique

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Waving HI to Jeanette !! 

Im still here plugging away..

as far as stores go.. its complicated with the new fee format and either monthly or yearly contracts.

I swear sometimes that having a store doesnt seem to matter anymore especially with placement -- even with TRS plus.

Ive seen items by buyers that were not TRS, no store and very little FB show at the top of the page and I was near the middle... on best match.

There is no rhyme or reason it seems to ebays search engines and seller placement or what buyers are allowed to see your page/ items.

Oh yes and buyer scams run rampant 😞 

Photobucket
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Thats exactly why Im here! No one is still on the boards but I do see many are still selling. Maybe Ebay hid the boards because of the huge fights.

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

I'm still here too.  Not much but sometimes I pop in to see whats up.  I also think this board was hidden because there were a lot of posters who had nothing nice to say.  Was a lot of drama

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Hi!

I just popped in today after a few years away too. I am sad to see it has all changed. It is strange...I never realized how grateful I was to have this community oh so long ago - so I wanted to stop and say thank you to those still here.

Life moments I guess. Hi to those still around. 🙂

Dee

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

I just poped in also. Oh how I miss the group boards of years ago. They were so fun.
Does anyone remember the boutique groups like the Yayas, ODOD, Lemon Lime, and others. I might be dating myself. lol. This is around 10 years ago when the group boards was the facebook and we all would spend nights chatting away with each other.
 I found allot of the old friends on facebook but we all miss the good old ebay days.. 
Everything was made out of gorgeous chenille.
I sure miss everyone. 
Austina

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

I wonder if there is a way we can re-ignite this group.
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Hi all!  Lollipops, I remember you from way back when!  The CCB board used to be *so* much fun - this time of year I always remember the Reindeer Games!  Great community to be a part of 🙂 

I stopped selling regularly somewhere around 2008 or 2009, and have been living overseas, but we're back now so stopped in to see who is still here as well.  

Anyone else from the 2000's still around?

Sarah
(AKA boston*mommy)
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Hi all!! I remember so many of your names from the old CCB years ago! I had a heck of a time trying to find this board today! I stopped selling on a regular basis several years ago, but now that I have retired from nursing, I want to return to keep myself busy. I was sad to find this board so inactive now.....it was such a wonderful resource back in the day. But it was also headache-inducing to read some of the "fight posts" that became routine on the board back then. Anyway, I don't know if any of you will see this, but thought I'd post anyway!

Pediatric-RNP  (Carol)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Hi all - popped by to see what was happening with CCB. It's so quiet! I stopped selling about 5 years ago now, but was pretty active once upon a time. Hope everyone is doing well!

Message 14 of 14
latest reply