eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Answer
hugs_not_drugs
Community Member
combine shipping invoice request

How do i request an invoice for combined shipping before paying for the item? before there was an option to "request invoice" now it has gone away and ebay won't count an item as bought uneless it is paid for. This is the second time this has happened. i overpaid for shipping the first time and refuse to do so again. Has anyone else had this issue? what do i do?

Other Answers: 4
pinkflamingo2855
Community Member
Answered
in reply to hugs_not_drugs

were either of the listings immediate payment required? immediate payment required listings cannot be combined....

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go"
Oscar Wilde
pinkflamingo2855
Community Member
Answered

did the listings say they combined shipping, if not did you ask first? just message the seller and say you would like a combined invoice.

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go"
Oscar Wilde
poohbari
Community Member
Answered

I have this same problem.  I have 2 items in my cart from the same seller but no way to request an invoice to reduce the shipping even though the seller states they will combine shipping if I request an invoice.  The request an invoice button is gone and when I review my order and hit continue it takes me to Paypal for payment.  Can anyone help?

buyorsell888
Community Member
Answered

I have read of this problem with the Request Total button gone from the shopping cart but have not experienced it myself nor had any of my buyers complain about it.

Are you saying that regular buy it nows without immediate payment required won't show as purchases on your My eBay page until paid?

Try opening a second browser window or tab and contacting the seller for a combined invoice.

Never rely on eBay nor emails for accurate payment information.

Login to PayPal!