eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Community Member

Checkout Error 70010 11068

Just bought an item with buy-now, now I can't pay it with Paypal checkout. It's just completely broken.

Your request could not be processed at this time.

Error code: 70010 11068

If you encounter this message more than once, please contact us, and we'll do our best to help.

Yeah nice if I can only contact some illiterate hack on the phone support. With e-mail support gone and chat support gone Ebay is well on the way to shelter themselves away from their customers while still pulling money from every purchase. Extremely unprofessional.

A lot of people seem to be having these issues, some people with e-stores have seen their sales plummet. When will this finally be fixed?

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: Checkout Error 70010 11068

in reply to xruudx

I am also having same issue. Not sure what to do. Already opened one case with ebay but no response. Problem still exists

Please use plain text.
daveroo
Community Member

in reply to xruudx

Maybe it's a PayPal problem, not the fault of eBay.

Did you contact PayPal?

Describe it as if there are no pictures.
Take pictures as if there is no description.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to xruudx

I can log into PayPal but not log in via Ebay check out page.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to xruudx

I am having same prolem. I used but it now but can not pay for item get checkout error. May have to call e-bay hope they can fix this soon.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to xruudx

Same error code here, but it is only for one seller/item.  I have checked out/paid prior to and after this transaction with no problems at all, which leads me to believe that it has something to do with the seller's end of the transaction.  I have contacted the seller about this problem and asked them to check into it on their end, but I am not sure if they will understand the problem as they are in China and am not sure the translation will be understood.  I hope that with both me and the seller looking into this problem we can get it sorted out.  If anyone has any new info about this error code please, please let me know.  Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to xruudx

Same problem, same error codes. tried twice yesterday, called E Bay,aware of problem.

Logged into PayPal account has no problem.Sucks, easy transactions just got harder. Internet Explorer shows a tab stating E Bay error

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to xruudx

Same here. I was able to pay several other sellers before and after receiving that error msg. Tried 2 days but nothing changed. Called Paypal, nothing really helpful. Called eBay and advised to call the seller saying that might be sth wrong with the seller's end. Sent a msg to the Chinese seller. I am also afraid they don't know how to resolve it. Plus this seller isn't new and it seems he/she doesn't have problems w/ receiving payment from other buyers. Confused now. 

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to xruudx

My Chinese seller did get back to me and said it was a problem on their end and asked me to wait two days and try again, I did as asked and it worked! YAY!  So, contact the sellers and have them to check their end and hopefully y'alls problems will be solved as easy as mine.  

******** Note**********

After trying to pay several times on my PC and iPad, I tied with my iPhone and when the message popped up it gave me a more defined description of the error code stating that the problem was on the seller's end, that it had to do with restrictions on HIS payment account. ( this was prior to the seller contacting me, but I forgot to mention it before I typed the above paragraph)

I hope this helps!

Please use plain text.