Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Led Zeppelin

Hello. How can you tell if you have a bootleg Led Zeppelin 12 CD Box set , That is made in Japan ? , gmsturm1cs1.

Fake Carson city Morgan dollar

I've purchased a Carson city Morgan dollar from a person that first assured me it was real then its supposed to be delivered today and out of nowhere the person messages me saying the warehouse sent the wrong goods and they would resend. I'm pretty s...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Counterfeit items

I bid on some Pokemon cards the other day. After I won the auctions I found out that all the cards I bid on are fakes. The buyer initially claimed they are real. But after and friend and I looked and pointed out how they are not he has ignored all my...

Resolved! Counterfeit items

I have had 3 issues now with buying counterfeit items. I thought, I was getting a good deal on some refurbished Airpod Pros 2 Gen 2 but clearly I got spammed. The first ones had all the signs of looking and feeling real and the seller did say that th...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Authentication Wait Time Watches

Hello -- I bought an item on Sept 18, it arrived at Authenticator on Sept 20, and now nothing. EBay should have some sort of status, once at authenticator... not just who sold it. So what stage, processing, package review, package authenticated, pack...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

How to spot FAKE Allen Bradley products with PICTURES

As a "seasoned" seller and buyer on eBay, THEPLCDEPOT, makes sure that we never become the victims of buying FAKE Allen Bradley products. There are many ways of trying to avoid getting caught up in the Fake market schemes. How do you find Authentic A...

Search bar.jpg Sort lowest.jpg US only.jpg feedback.jpg

Sports Card Authenticity taking a long time

Card was received by authenticator (PSA) on January 2. Card is still sitting there and has not been authenticated yet. Supposedly it should be in and out in 1 to 2 business days. Any ideas what's going on? I purchased another card that was in on Jan ...

eBay seller sold me a fake chrome hearts hoodie

I bought a Chrome Hearts hoodie on eBay and it was part of the "Authenticity Guarantee" program. But the Item I received was 100% fake. I even took it to a chrome hearts store and they confirmed its fake. I reported the item page but ebay sent me a m...

Sneakers Authenticated but not *actually* on their way. What?

I purchased some Nikes on 12/02/23. Seller shipped with eBay 12/06/23, shoes arrived for authentication 12/09/23, and authenticated on 12/12/23. Authenticity Guarantee policy says 3-day shipping after authentication, sometimes even faster. Tracking s...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should I be concerned?

I need a business phone and found it on ebay for only $40, when everyone else is selling it for $150+. Furthermore, the seller has only sold 4 items; only has 8 listings; and has NO reviews. The seller is located in the USA and I'm located in Canada....

User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors