eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Answer
Community Member
At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to eBay and try another option.

Wanted to buy a t-shirt. Went through normal login process. and that message came up. though it never had before.

"At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to eBay and try another option."

Well when you return to merchant. No other "options" exist. So what do you recommend?

Other Answers: 4
my*quiet*place
Community Member
Answered
in reply to pat-alaska

You're logged in now, in order to post here - try the bid again.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to pat-alaska

But I am not in Alaska just because my user id says it doesnt mean I am there. Havent been for over 3 years....

So try again

Community Member
Answered
in reply to pat-alaska

tried the bid 3 times. Cleared my cache once to make sure that was not it. Logged into paypal on my own to make sure no issues there. no problem at all there. SO? since I never received such a message before? has me stumped!

auntella
Community Member
Answered
in reply to pat-alaska

If you are on a certain sellers items, they may have Alaska blocked.  Some sellers won't sell out of the 48 states. Sellers can block Alaska/Hawaii, Canada, or the US Protectorates. This is all on Site Preferences under Exclude shipping locations. I notice in the Answer Center where a lot of sellers won't ship to these places.