Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

So frustrating with dishonest seller and waiting…..

Part is my fault not researching but it’s not a sin to asking to cancel an order .like any store, you can take a back or ask cancel on any online order if you change your mind if it’s right after you paid…….it is buyers right too in my opinion.i had ...

Resolved! I received unsealed, refurbished, used, and faulty item while it was declared as new and unopenned

On December 19, 2022, I purchased a mobile phone. The mobile was presented on the seller's website as new and unopened, however, I received a product that was in an open box and was refurbished. In addition, the battery of the phone was inside the de...

Can I cancel a return and then ask ebay to step in? Or ask ebay to step in with a return open?

Bought a sports card last week. The card was initially listed at $19.99. The picture made it seem like it a dark blue prizm so I added it to my watch list. A few days later I received a 50% off offer. So I accepted at $9.99. The picture made it seem ...

Ebay PLEASE FIX. My purchase item list shows delivered...........

I bought an item on eBay. On my purchase item list on eBay tracking shows delivered. Not delivered. Seller contacts me and says package returned - address undeliverable. Address is deliverable. Address comes up as valid on a number of real estate web...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

AllState Protection Plan is a Scam and a Fraud

*I bought two ozone generators and the protection plan for them from Allstate.*One of the two items was defective.*I contacted the seller to rectify, instead they sent me the shipping info (what? that wasn't my question).*I contact Ebay through the w...

Buyer trying to return a replica 335 Gibson

My buyer bought my new replica Gibson 335. It was advertised as a replica and he bought it anyway. Now he wants to return it saying it is of poor quality. It cost £300 and the real thing would cost £2700. He got exactly what he paid for.

Strange things going on at ebay.

This is about auctions. I recently bid on an item. I bid $10. A couple of days later I thought the item might go higher. So, I made my max bid of $20. I repeat MAX BID, $20.! For however long the auction lasted the bids never went over $10. Matter of...

Fake tracking number scam with usps

So I purchased a Ghostbusters Movie Proton pack on 4-13-2023 on the 17th no shipping details and I messaged the seller. I get a generic message stating it will update as soon as it is shipped. Then 21st get notification my item has shipped but no tra...

IMG_2981.png IMG_2982.png IMG_3009.png IMG_3010.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

I ordered and never received an item.

Needed a Lego set for my grandson's birthday. I ordered from a seller and it never was taken to the shipper. It just created a shipping label, so ebay says it is shipped, when it most certainly was not. That was the first delay by ebay. Next I could ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors