cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bookmark Share Post

How to post note on 'sellers you follow' list

dcoy10
Pathfinder

A note can be posted on  'My ebay' items. Because ebay keeps changing their format, I can't find a way to post a note on ' 'favorite sellers' list or now called 'sellers you follow' list.  help dcoy10

Re: How to post note on 'sellers you follow' list

in reply to Jan 1, 2014 1:14:52 PM
I was wondering the same thing today. I used to note on my saved sellers what item I purchased from them or why I saved them. It was nice while it lasted.
0 Helpful

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

leesballcaps
Rockstar

Can't. New process. Function deleted.

The opinion given here is my understanding of the policies I have read, and personal experiences on eBay. You paid nothing, feel free to value it based on that price if you wish.
dcoy10
Pathfinder

Re: Can't. New process. Function deleted.

in reply to Jan 1, 2014 1:39:09 PM
Thanks all, but buyers can still use the 'more actions' drop-down window that sill has 'add note' to the the 'My ebay' item list page, that may be needing a note. The 'sellers you follow' page does not have this note feature. It did have the note feature until ebay changed the 'favorite sellers' or now called 'sellers you follow' list. I like to know what a seller is mostly selling, fair s/h cost etc. As I've said before, Ebay is still trying to fix something that isn't broken. dcoy10
0 Helpful

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Rockstar

eBay has done away with the "Notes"

Rockstar

I still have notes on my Saved Sellers list.  But it's invisible until you hover the mouse over it.  At the bottom of the box is "delete" or "edit notes". 

=^^= Save a stray today.