Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fake Carson city Morgan dollar

I've purchased a Carson city Morgan dollar from a person that first assured me it was real then its supposed to be delivered today and out of nowhere the person messages me saying the warehouse sent the wrong goods and they would resend. I'm pretty s...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller’s account suspended or he’s on vacation?

Hi, yesterday I received an email from a no reply account with the following message: Hello (my username),“It looks like you may have been in touch with (seller username) and we want to let you know that some security concerns have come up with this ...

How to spot FAKE Allen Bradley products with PICTURES

As a "seasoned" seller and buyer on eBay, THEPLCDEPOT, makes sure that we never become the victims of buying FAKE Allen Bradley products. There are many ways of trying to avoid getting caught up in the Fake market schemes. How do you find Authentic A...

Search bar.jpg Sort lowest.jpg US only.jpg feedback.jpg

Sports Card Authenticity taking a long time

Card was received by authenticator (PSA) on January 2. Card is still sitting there and has not been authenticated yet. Supposedly it should be in and out in 1 to 2 business days. Any ideas what's going on? I purchased another card that was in on Jan ...

Sneakers Authenticated but not *actually* on their way. What?

I purchased some Nikes on 12/02/23. Seller shipped with eBay 12/06/23, shoes arrived for authentication 12/09/23, and authenticated on 12/12/23. Authenticity Guarantee policy says 3-day shipping after authentication, sometimes even faster. Tracking s...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Price

I was searching for a Daiwa BG 6500 spinning reel for saltwater fishing. I found several sellers at $159.99. I then found a seller for $99.99 same reel same model and I asked why this seller sold the same reel for $60.00 less. My question was never a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors