Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! When is the earliest I can get a refund of the item isn’t shipped?

So I bought a VR headstrap 3 days ago, and it hasn’t been shipped yet. 3 days isn’t a long time, but I decided to check the listing again to figure out when I can expect it. But then I noticed that the seller had a low review score with many buyers s...

Is it possible to speak with Human ebay customer support?

I bought an item on ebay that turned out to be counterfeit. I'm finding it impossible to get through to an ebay customer support human to help resolve the issue. Seller never responded to my inquiries. Is it possible to speak with a human at ebay? I'...

Resolved! Wanting to know return policy details, seller won't accept messages

Hi all. I'm a relatively new buyer when it comes to eBay. I'm looking at this expensive laptop from a what-seems reputable seller: Lenovo Legion Pro 7 16" Gaming Laptop 240Hz i9-13900HX 16GB RAM 1TB SSD RTX 4080 196803746181 | eBay However I cannot f...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Refund for item not received

So I purchased a vase for $20 on July 2. Waited and waited for the seller to ship and kept messaging them with no reply. Well August 9, I get a message to reveal it’s the sellers daughter and her mother(seller) died June 4. She said the bank account ...

Resolved! eBay said the product wasn't covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee but didn't say why

A seller never sent me a product I purchased and did not respond to 2 follow-up messages I sent.So I wrote to eBay about it, and eBay told me the purchase wasn't covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee but didn't say why. There was no option to repl...

Instructions to request a claim

Trying to open a claim against a seller for an item not received. Ebay instructions note - the item might still be on the way. If you haven't received your item by Feb 22, go to your Purchases and find the item. Then select More actions beside the it...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

refund from seller

Hello, I have such a problem, I returned the phone, but the deadline ran out and eBay did not allow me to extend the appeal, now the phone was returned to the seller. And I was left without money, it’s very disappointing, I can’t do anything. Althoug...

Resolved! Getting a refund for a higher amount than I paid?

I ordered an item on ebay from a different country and I paid €278,99 (259 for the product and 19.99) for shipping. The item arrived damaged so I initiated a return through ebay which was accepted by the seller. They said they can't generate a return...

Stinky action figures

I just got my package of httyd mini action figures and I was putting them on the set I made for them and Idk why but I took a sniff at the Skrill dragon and he smelled horrible like a Guy that has not showerd or used deodorant the rest also have the ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay seller not canceling order and not replying to my messages.

Hello. I recently placed a bid on an auction, but after I won it and went to pay for it, I noticed that the shipping price has increased by a lot since I last saw it. Because if this, I decided not to pay for it. It was too late to ask the seller to ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 76 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller not refunding

I have purchased and paid $60 for an item, after the seller accepted my offer. They messaged me hours later saying they cannot sell it to me, because they sold it elsewhere already. I asked to be issued a refund but it has been 24 hours & they are no...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors