Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I AM DONE BUYING ON EBAY. SINCE YOU CAN NOT CALL THEM ANY MORE THE SELLERS ARE SCREWING US OVER

TOTALLY DONE WITH EBAY, NOW THAT YOU CAN NOT TALK TO ANYONE OVER THE PHONE THE SELLERS NOW THIS AND ARE SCREWING US OVER. I PURCHASED AN ITEM ON THE 14TH OF AUG. THE SELLER TOLD ME THAT HE DID NOT HAVE THAT ITEM ANYMORE AND THAT IF I WANTED A REFUND....

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Sort by" not available

For the past few days, whenever I get the result of a search, there's no possibility to sort items by date/price/etc, - I've tried different browsers, both logged on and logged off.Does any one get the same problem? Does any one has a solution to get...

Ebay search function is terrible

I am searching for parts for my 1966 Pontiac GTO, when I try the search I get parts for 1930's fords and other listings that also have absolutely nothing to do with what I need. There is no mention of 1966 OR Pontiac OR GTO in the listing but it stil...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Unable to see seller store .

Hello there, Today I tried to see a seller store but it says “ Seller doesn’t have any items for sale”.When i go to my watchlist I can see his listings that I watch and probably I can order them. Also does not show that the seller is in vacation mode...

no more completed / sold items box?

I liked seeing the recent sales or completed items from certain sellers; I would check those boxes when viewing a sellers items currently for sale. Now that box has dissapeared. So this feature is entirely gone?

American Expedition Vehicles

Customer service is less not good zero help and I charged for reprogramming a pcm that was returned with the same problem

Blocked by a seller

I have been on Ebay for 22 years have a perfect record. Got blocked by a seller by mistake and cannot figure out how to get in touch with them and Ebay refuses to help me

Seller not responding

Hi, I've bought item with 2 years UK warranty 6 months ago. Now I need to send the item for the repair because it has some software issues and firmware upgrade didn't helped. Now, the seller is not responding for my messages and I do not have any inv...

counterfeit product - how to report or money back?

I did purchase weight loss Supplements in March end for myself and a friend from my account. I found this product is fake? What do I do? I feel cheated. Can someone help me how and where do I report about it? Why is ebay allowing to sale fake product...

failed gift card

I bought a gift card for 50 bucks. Took a picrjtre of the receipt and the scratched off number strip and emailed to a friend as a gift,. Less that an hour later friend tried to use its and got an error notice. No was to redeem or talk to an agent. Ba...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

can I leave feedback after filing an INR?

Seller hasn't shipped item. after the required timeframe for delivery, I will file an INR. Am I able to then leave feedback ? on a side note, aren't these absentee sellers still being charged when their items are relisted each month? doesn't seem lik...

Seller wants to send half the order, have me provide pick up code, then send the second half

I assume to reduce any “risk” somehow. This is a large concert ticket order and they want to send 2, have me provide the code, and then send the remaining two. Does that seem ok to you all? To me, it seems like I’m telling eBay “we’re all good here” ...

Any news of search function updates?

Ebay used to have the best search engine for finding exactly what you wanted to buy.All you had to do was be specific.These past two years or so it has gone the way of Amazon, suggesting items that are similar but in no way what was actually searched...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors