eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
ctc-ddap
Community Member

•This seller will not sell to buyers that do not meet their requirements.

I am a newbie, and I got this error message when I tried to add the item to my cart. This seller will not sell to buyers that do not meet their requirements. WHY?

and WHERE CAN I FIND OUT WHICH REQUIERMENT I DO NOT MEET?  

and WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT?

Fustrated!

Please use plain text.
holidayshopper201
Community Member

Re: •This seller will not sell to buyers that do not meet their requirements.

in reply to ctc-ddap

The only thing you can do is find another seller. 

Please use plain text.
holidayshopper201
Community Member

in reply to ctc-ddap

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/buyer-requirements.html

Check the above link for reasons you might have been blocked such as policy violations or unpaid item disputes. Additionally, some of the feedback you've left paints you as a difficult buyer. You've had more issues in less than a year than I've had in over 15 years. Many sellers will outright block you based on the feedback you leave for others.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to ctc-ddap

Long time buyer, new seller. I find these discussion boards VERY usefull ;\

Please use plain text.
*eponymous*
Community Member

in reply to ctc-ddap

ctc-ddap - You are a nightmare buyer as one seller replied in feedback.  14 problems in 55 transactions?  Buy locally!

************************************************************************************************
The ultimate answer to the meaning of life, the universe, and everything is 42 ~ Douglas Adams
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to ctc-ddap

OP this is a lesson to you that you should really consider your actions and think about it way before you head for that FB button.. I have 31 more buys than you in almost 6 six years and never have I have a left a neg or neut to a seller.. You are either not doing your reasearch or DD or being too nit-picky as eponymous says maybe ebay is not for you and you should stick locally. Ebay is not tolerating anymore the way seller's are getting abuse from buyers since buyer's FB is 100%..

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to ctc-ddap

Bad buyer AND a bad seller. Great combination......

Please use plain text.
myangelandmyprincess
Community Member

in reply to ctc-ddap

Bad buyer AND a bad seller. Great combination......

how do you figure the seller is bad ?

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Please use plain text.
winteriscoming
Community Member

in reply to ctc-ddap

Revised feedbacks, soft positives, negs and neutrals left.  I cannot imagine how many refunds, returns, and partials.  I feel certain you have found your way to a few BBL.

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.”
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to ctc-ddap

"how do you figure the seller is bad ?"

The OP is bad as a buyer and seller.

Please use plain text.
frodobagginskennedy
Community Member

in reply to ctc-ddap

I am glad to hear that the buyer requirements and block bidders list are doing their job.  Maybe this will be a wakeup call for some people?!?

This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"
Please use plain text.
razzmatazzcomics
Community Member

in reply to ctc-ddap

Thanks for posting.  :-)

Please use plain text.
ssahls
Community Member

in reply to ctc-ddap

Yes, thank you for posting

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to ctc-ddap

Nosportss, why are you knocking a fellow buyer?  You sure do leave a lot of negatives. WOW.

Please use plain text.
iamchelsea87
Community Member

in reply to ctc-ddap

OP you should try working with your sellers instead of leaving such horrible feedback, you are probably on several block lists.

Please use plain text.
luv3labs
Community Member

in reply to ctc-ddap

Noticed that you left bad Feedback for a Seller because of a S & H cost of $1.95

As a "newbie", with very little eBay selling experience... You are probably not yet aware of all the costs involved in shipping.

eBay requires Tracking Uploads for Sellers; & to do an eBay shipping label (Postage alone will be almost $2 for 1 to 3 ounces)... the Seller cannot just put something into an envelope with a simple stamp on it & satisfy the requirements which eBay puts upon them.

If the Seller is only charging $1.95 for the S & H, they are likely not covering their actual cost of shipping from the S & H charges.   (Packaging materials, Postage, Transportation time & fuel to carrier's location, the 9% of that S & H charge which eBay takes from them, etc.) 

Listings almost always include the Shipping Cost up-front, so if you don't want to pay what the Seller needs to charge for shipping the item... then buy it from someone else.  

And, since you should always make your purchase choices based upon the total cost (purchase price + S & H charges)...

Don't leave bad Feedback, or less than a 5 DSR, because you later decided that you didn't want to pay what the Seller had asked for the transaction... and, which in making the purchase, you agreed was OK for you.

Some Sellers roll these various shipping costs (+ eBay's Listing Fees & Final Value Fees) into the item's Price, some into the S & H charges, & some Sellers do Free Shipping with a price based upon the same Total... still it is up to you to make the choice to purchase based upon the Total Cost... and wrong for you to punish the Seller for selling to you in good faith.

It is not too late to learn from your mistakes & become a good member of the eBay community; though it will take some time & many happier interactions/transactions to redeem yourself.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to ctc-ddap

Yes b4 under this buying ID I don't spend any time vetting sellers AND I use it to buy cheap lots that can be combined and sold for decent money or to enhance my customers collections. Problem is you get a lot of miserable sellers trying to make a buck on the back of unsuspecting buyers that way.

About 1 in 10 sellers either ships out garbage (some knowingly as you see, others because of ignorance), don't ship at all or ship the cards loose without protection (guaranteed damage).

I refuse to eat these costs. I refuse to let sellers get by with this. If the seller works with me they get a positive or no feedback. If they try stonewalling me or giving me a line of BS they get what they deserve.

Pretty simple. This is one of my business plans and it has worked for 20 years. Unfortuneatly, eBay has brought in more and more sellers that are clueless as to what they are selling or simply don't care.

Please use plain text.
3662marina
Community Member

in reply to ctc-ddap

I guess when you will get that message you will know why:

"This seller will not sell to buyers that do not meet their requirements."

Please use plain text.
blue_eyes_james
Community Member

in reply to ctc-ddap

I think the OP will see that message a lot more frequently from now on.

photo noweaintgottimeforboring.jpg
Please use plain text.
fan_fanatic99
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to ctc-ddap

Or wait for a few of his sellers to start reporting him as a bad buyer and then Ebay may very well do something about him. B-)

Please use plain text.