Business & Industrial
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Business & Industrial

Help ID this label

I have a roll of these 3-part labels and would like to use them for printing shipping. However, I need to find the maker/number of the label in order to find a template. These are in a roll with a 3" core. I am attaching a drawing as a photo of the l...

Mysterylabel_0001_0001.jpg

Need Help to Identify Item from a Machine shop?

This is was in a Fanuc box that I purchased from a machine shop that had closed, the box nor the cable has a part number, I have looked at so many different cables and I have not found one even close. If anyone has a P/N or what pacific item it would...

DSCN7272.JPG DSCN7275.JPG DSCN7280.JPG DSCN7276.JPG

I got message from Ur human resource group

Hi, I'm Aliana from Ebay Group Human Resources and I'd like to offer you a part-time job online. The job is simple, all you need is a smartphone, and your daily income is at least 6000-20000 PKR. Are you interested?Is this message fake or real

Possible Age and Pricing?

I have this old Rothenberger Pipe Flaring tool that I would like to sell. I think it is from the late 60's or early 70's. The dies ..if that is what they are called..are in great shape in the original box. Looks like made in Germany. Thanks in advanc...

IMG_0659.jpeg IMG_0661.jpeg IMG_0657.jpeg IMG_0662.jpeg

Garrett Pro Pointer AT

If you are considering buying a Garrett pin pointer, are you aware that those units sourced from China are not manufactured by Garrett and are therefore counterfeit copies? buyer be ware!

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promoted Listings on Industrial Items?

I have sold industrial items on eBay for a little over three years now and sales are going well. I'm curious to learn more about promoted listings, and how much value they have in this category? I'd like to hear from other industrial item sellers. Wh...

Resolved! Question about commercial waffle maker

I purchased this Star model BWB7RB waffle maker at an auction hoping to resell on Ebay. I am not sure how to test that it is working properly. It definitely heats up, but I can't seem to change the time from 4:00 minutes. It doesn't seem to respond w...

DSCN4947-PhotoRoom.png-PhotoRoom.png front panel.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling a commercial truck

Will someone please just possibly have a phone number to contact selling a commercial vehicle on eBay to be able to contact eBay people it is a nightmare for someone like me that is not Savvy with websites please Doug

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! TOOL EXPERT NEEDED Can Anyone Please Help Me IDENTIFY these THREE TOOLS

Do any of the experts out there have any idea of what these tools may have been used for? There are no names on the silver and black ones. The one with the wood and brass handle has a leather scabbard and the tool is impressed with what looks like DO...

3unknowntools - 1.jpeg 3unknowntools - 1 (1).jpeg