cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Be Continued.....

Rules are simple. Post a complete sentence that starts with the last word of the post above you.

I'll start:

My oporum got infected and I had to go to the doctor.

Message 1 of 7,337
latest reply
7,336 REPLIES 7,336

Re: To Be Continued.....

@pauperback-2 wrote:
Each competitor in both competitions received a medal and certificate for their afternoon's madrigals.

Mad Rigals pounced and flounced through their marching routine in response to angry shouts from the stands.

Message 7291 of 7,337
latest reply

Stands to reason the nous of the OWL looms beyond the sphere of human knowledge

(Olympic-Wallowa Lineament)
Message 7292 of 7,337
latest reply

@booquemeister wrote:
Stands to reason the nous of the OWL looms beyond the sphere of human knowledge

Looms beyond the sphere of human knowledge must weave The Quest for the Mysterious Cloth.

Message 7293 of 7,337
latest reply

Clothbound books are nice, and my mention of them makes this thread on-topic, right?

Message 7294 of 7,337
latest reply

This thread on topic rightly can discuss The Tropic of Cancer, although the topic of cancer must be avoided at all costs.  

Message 7295 of 7,337
latest reply

@imagine.ink wrote:

This thread on topic rightly can discuss The Tropic of Cancer, although the topic of cancer must be avoided at all costs.  

St. Bea voided, at all costs, her Royal contracts with all save for Queen Isabel, who made a gift to Beatrice of the Palace at Toledo, where she founded the Monastery of Santa Fe.

Message 7296 of 7,337
latest reply

"Santa Fessionals" was shopped around to several cable networks; based on the long-running HBO series "Taxicab Confessions," the proposed series centered on the shenanigans of Santa's liaison and ubiquitous household snoop, the Elf on the Shelf. 

The Elf on the Shelf - The Forgotten CRM

Message 7297 of 7,337
latest reply

@imagine.ink wrote:

"Santa Fessionals" was shopped around to several cable networks; based on the long-running HBO series "Taxicab Confessions," the proposed series centered on the shenanigans of Santa's liaison and ubiquitous household snoop, the Elf on the Shelf. 

"Elfonthes?  Helfiknow what they are, but they thure have long nothes!" said the boy with the speech impediment.

Message 7298 of 7,337
latest reply

@fine.books wrote:

@imagine.ink wrote:

"Elfonthes?  Helfiknow what they are, but they thure have long nothes!" said the boy with the speech impediment.

I'm pedimentatulorious,

And for sure, teh NUTSES is glorious! ¹

¹And taht does not means taht the NUTSES belongses to Gloria !!!!!!!1!!!!!!11111!

Message 7299 of 7,337
latest reply

Belongeses to Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, St. Paul MN
Flashes the large neon sign in their parking-lot of Fords
Message 7300 of 7,337
latest reply

Fords my way back to the BSB.... I think?

Message 7301 of 7,337
latest reply

I think this thread is worthy of continuance.

----------
Current avatar: Actress Myrna Loy.
Message 7302 of 7,337
latest reply

@figtree3 wrote:

I think this thread is worthy of continuance.

Worthy of Conti nuance?  One supposes that any comment which referred To Innocent III, Gregory IX. Alexander IV or Innocent XIII would be a worthy Conti nuance, but then what of Victor IV, the Antipope?  Would this instead be an incontinuance - and if so, would one need "adult diapers" to counteract it?

Message 7303 of 7,337
latest reply

"Adult diapers" to counteract it? Hardly ... an anti-pope is not necessarily anti-poop and would probably refuse to wear them, muttering under his breath, "There's no a Conti for bad taste." 

Message 7304 of 7,337
latest reply

@imagine.ink wrote:

"Adult diapers" to counteract it? Hardly ... an anti-pope is not necessarily anti-poop and would probably refuse to wear them, muttering under his breath, "There's no a Conti for bad taste." 

Bad taste?  Surely these continual, contiguous pun contignations qualifiy, against any contingency, on any continent and in any continuum.

Message 7305 of 7,337
latest reply