Books
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Books

Resolved! Send followers a message

Is there a way to send my followers a message that I will be taking down current listings till the fall. I am doing a 10% sale and want to send something along the lines of “ If your are interested in any of the books buy before 5/19 when they will b...

Selling limits

Sales were going gang-busters Thanksgiving weekend - had my best November in 13 years then suddenly it was like hitting a wall. I asked customer service to check my seller limit as nothing shows up in my seller hub. I was told I am unlimited due to m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can anyone explain the scarcity of this mundane title?

I am going through books I've accumulated over the years. I found a wire bound paperback book titled "Billy's Power Meals" by Billy Blanks, published in 2006. I found some images on Google, but when I went to the requisite book sites, every one of th...

Should I list a series of books individually or as a set

My husband as a young boy purchased the paperback Phantom books. He was extremely careful with his books and they are in excellent condition. Of the 15, we are missing 3. I checked completed listings and they seem to be all over the place. I was wond...

User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling valuable books

Hi I'm a new seller on eBay and I am considering selling some valuable autographed books on eBay my concern is that I may encounter a dishonest buyer and that even if I send it certified mail and have tracking confirmation of delivery the buyer can s...

Book sellers need an education on bindings…

I am a book collector and I have had the most terrible time buying books on eBay. Most of the big name book sellers use stock images which I hate because you can buy a book thinking you will get the edition that is in the picture but you end up with ...

Opened new account for Wifey!

I have a surplus of books and all she does is run up the bill at Cappuccin-oh-no! ( Just kidding )I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and opened an bookselling site for her ( under my supervision, of course ) She sold 21 books in a short time...

Resolved! We Need the Book Police!

Well, I've been ranting a lot lately!That's because I keep finding plenty to rant about!Like all these unscrupulous , unethical chiselers whom could have a proper career if they applied their guiles somewhere else! Maybe I'm being to kind! Methinks t...

Md Robin

My accaunt do have no dollar please cancle me my last 1 dollar please Thank you

Book Lisitings Without Pictures

I have purchased books on eBay for years. Books for reading and books for display decor. The majority of the book listings for nearly a year or more, no longer have an image of the book. Pulling up page after page of blue or blank boxes and having to...