cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitch in Listing Adult Magazines

Hi, 

I have been listing Adult magazines in Everything Else/Adult Only/Magazine Back issues.

I select No international Shipping.

Going OK  for several listings when suddenly I am blocked with

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.

•  

Listings in the Adult Only Category can only include shipping within the United States and Canada. Please adjust your shipping preferences to include shipping within the United States and Canada only.

I Have No International Shipping  selected but this pops up. Even though it was working.

Thanks for any help

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

They are saying you must ship to Canada or list it elsewhere.

Use calculated shipping based on weight. It will return first class international and adjust with the new rates when they become active.

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Thanks

Actually since it is so infrequent, I find it easier just to delete stop and create a new listing

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Why would you refuse Canadian dollars?

Their money is rainbow just like ours.

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

This is THE SOLUTION to this problem. It's a glitch. Create your shipping exclusion list as advised, but if you're still getting the error message, copy all your work, cancel the listing and start over with a fresh listing. Thanks bud87!
Message 5 of 21
latest reply

12-02-18 You'd think they would fix this glitch by now, but NOOO.

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

June 21, 2019 and they still do not fix the error.

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

Still the same stupid problem I DON'T WANT TO SHIP TO CANADA, my choice! Another time waster!

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

If you're in the US isn't shipping to Canada like sending it next-door?

Obviously it isn't the same as me in England shipping to Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland as they're just other bits of the UK. But shipping to the Republic of Ireland or France isn't too taxing. I happily ship to the US if asked - easier than France actually, because as a non-French speaker I'd run the risk of a non-English speaking buyer - been there, done that and - eventually - got the badge, but it was tricky.

At least Canadians (mostly) speak the same language. And you can always restrict payment to US dollars. Another benefit over us for international shipping - no-one else uses the GB£, but US dollars are desired, and available, just about everywhere (except maybe D.P.R.K., but I doubt they buy many US books).

A preoccupation with the next world is a clear indication of an inability to cope credibly with this one.
Message 9 of 21
latest reply

just figured out an easy way to fix this i changed the category to a non adult category listed it then went back and revised my item back to the adult category.
Message 10 of 21
latest reply

I can send a book from Ohio to Wyoming for $3.27.
Minimum of $18 to Alberta. The other side of the border.

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

I am having the same issue and spent over an hour with a rep in another country that kept telling me what I already knew.  Nothing seemed to work. I even tried to go into another sellers item and hit "sell one like this" thinking all the settings would be correct.  However that didn't work either.

So I suppose I will just have to list my adult items in the Risque general section on eBay until I get a warning.

It is so frustrating that their is no help in resolving this issue.  They used to bump it up and transfer you to a senior advisor in he U.S., but I don't see that happening during the Covid crisis.
I have been on eBay since it just started and ready to give up now.

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

I am having the same issue.  No way can I post to the Adult Section without a warning that I can't sell international.  I have tried everything and continue to get this warning.  I even went to a listing in the adult section and clicked on "Sell One Like This" using that for my template and still doesn't work.  On the support line for an hour or longer with someone in another country and she couldn't get it to work either.

So for now, will list in the General section under Risque.  Shame it has come to this on eBay.

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

SOLUTION - Hey all I was having all the same frustrations and was going to give up - I decided to make a template so I could try it again the next day - I made the template and filled out all the shipping things necessary - HERE is the key I think... When I went to the restrictions of countries to ship to I also checked the APO/FPO section and I believe this may be the secret - I just posted 3 more listings with my template that has the checked APO/FPO box and it's still working.

Hope this helps some - I only posted as I have been just as frustrated as everyone here!

Cheers

Jeff

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

I just saw your old post.  I am having problems with the adult 3D slides I sell on eBay.

If I had a listing under the Risque section and now want to change this to the Adult section it won't allow me to do it.  I have tried from a blank listing and still have issues.  I finally gave up and only sell in the USA now.

eBay had made listing items so confusing now and I have been on eBay from the very beginning.  I was even one of their top "Guide" writers back then as well.
Not easy keeping up with all the changes...

Message 15 of 21
latest reply