cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1852 James Strong Questions of the Gospel history valuable or not/?

This came in a lot of old books, from an estate, we all know who James Strong is when it comes to a concordance, but is this book, the one I have valuable? appears to be first edition, 1852 library of congress, small, and says it was to be used for bible classes, Sunday school and families..published in New York, I did search the web and did not see one anywhere....it is in good condition~any suggestions to start price? buy it now? scarce? rare? please and thank you::) I did search google and came up with nothing, as well as all the major book sellers, abe and the so forth~

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

1852 James Strong Questions of the Gospel history valuable or not/?

You may have seen them already but there are a couple of copies listed but of course, not sold, in the $200 range for the what seems to be the "parent" book on which your school text is based, both published in the same year:

Strong, James
A New Harmony and Exposition of the Gospels: Consisting of Parallel and Combined Arrangement, on a New Plan, of the Narratives of the Four Evangelists, According to the Authorized Translation: and a Continuous Commentary With Brief Notes Subjoined
carlton & Phillips 1852.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply