Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get negative "positive" feedback removed

A vindictive seller has just left me some negative feedback, cloaked as positive feedback, & I'm having difficulties in having it removed. I have tried entering the seller's eBay name, as well as the item number and the item listing; but I keep getti...

feedback policy change proposal

As a long time, consistently excellent buying customer on eBay but never a seller, my biggest complaint revolves around sellers who do not reciprocate the positive feedback that they receive from a buyer. I have read many posts regarding this, most o...

Don't Buy From China

With things the way they are in the great USA, why buy from China? Run China out of our country and quit contributing to or demise. We need to stand together, America, against autocracy!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Blocked from bidding/purchasing from a seller

I have made 14 purchases from an eBay seller since the end of 2023. I always paid immediately and left + FB upon receiving said items. Today when attempting to make another purchase I received a message saying the seller won't allow me to bid a/o buy...

Sort the search function

For weeks now type in comics in search and only superman related items show (100% not an issue my end - this has happened a couple of times in the past year and it has sorted itself out eventually. This is the longest problem period to date). There a...

Seller Discrimination

I asked a question to a seller about an item,I have never bought from this seller before.And the question was about if there was any markings on the packaging of what country of origin they were from and the seller never responded and blocked me from...

Suspicious sellers with suspicious reviews

Hello, I'm new here.I've been checked Ebay lately in hope to find someone selling a GPU better than my piece of trash and I've seen quite some ridiculously good deals, for very good GPU. But offers like these rise some doubts. Most of these accounts ...

Victory

Despite Ebay saying that they made the correct decision on my appeal. They were wrong. They Denied my refund based on a fake tracking information. Even though FedEx confirmed it was fake. So, I went through PayPal. It took lots of leg work. But final...

Trying to buy? "Attention Buyer This action could not be completed at this time.{e218481-1260766x}"

Found a listing for a product I need right now. Seller is allows offers. Item is listed at 90.00 or offers. When I place an offer today (and maybe its a systems problem) but get this message below. I tried for a different ebay account to see if it wa...

1713589853842-f1fc645a-cadd-4c9b-a927-567212fc3f8a_1.jpg

Rude seller

How do I block very rude sellers, and how can I report them to eBay?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors