Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to pay for Make and Offer Item w/ PayPal Credit

I recently purchased an item on Ebay. This was done through make an offer. It was new to me that ebay now requires a method of payment be chose when making an offer so there could be instant payment. I have Paypal Credit set as my default payment met...

Counterfeit items

I bid on some Pokemon cards the other day. After I won the auctions I found out that all the cards I bid on are fakes. The buyer initially claimed they are real. But after and friend and I looked and pointed out how they are not he has ignored all my...

PayPal error with eBay vault cards

I keep getting an error when attempting to use PayPal to purchase and eBay vault item. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller w/ 600+, 100% positive feedback — all as a buyer

I’m bidding on a high value item and am wondering if I’m being overly cautious after recently being scammed on a separate website and am seeking advice. I feel confident that everything I’m reading and feeling are honest, but primarily as a seller, I...

Japanese import additional expenses (help)

So I've been considering buying this figure located in japan but can't figure out what additional expenses i'd have to pay to get it shipped here to the US, originally i assumed it wouldn't be anything since it's below the 800$ limit but after lookin...

Sports Card Authenticity taking a long time

Card was received by authenticator (PSA) on January 2. Card is still sitting there and has not been authenticated yet. Supposedly it should be in and out in 1 to 2 business days. Any ideas what's going on? I purchased another card that was in on Jan ...

I think I am being scammed - buyer. Please help

So about a week ago I bought an expensive watch on eBay. The seller has 0 sales and No feedback. Also they created their account 20 days ago. I got excited when they posted the item for sale and didn’t do my part in checking the legitimacy of their a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors