Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Counterfeit Dyson Airwrap Styler

Hello! Has anyone had issues with purchasing a counterfeit Dyson Airwrap styler on this site? I purchased an Airwrap in March 2022, and it worked great until March 2023. I took it to a Dyson Service Center, and the technician wouldn't touch it and in...

What is going on with the search engine and "Best Match"

I am really not liking the way that ebay is strong arming the search engine results to favor their control due to the "Promoted listings."Here is an example. I want to see if anyone is selling an "Easilok" at a price I am willing to pay, so I do a se...

Bad experience

Dear Sirs, I am writing to protest the treatment reserved for me in relation to a purchase made. I believe your procedure did not work and I suffer the damage. I bought: Espresso coffee cup set. 12 pc cup and saucer Cuban Flag Tacita Cafesito Cubana ...

RUDE and fraudulent costumer service

The two ladies costumer service representative are extremely unprofessional and rude! They blocked my account for no reason and they will not give me an accurate reason why I asked to speak to a manager and they denied it they said i am not allowed t...

Limited Search Results Excluding Keyword

Can someone explain why if I search for "playmates Slap Shot Leo new" I get 7 results.However, if I add a made up excluded keyword like "playmates Slap Shot Leo new -blahblah" I only get one result? I was trying to search and exclude lots and noticed...

Is this a scam and if it is can I get my money back?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/175689096633 I might have made a mistake with this order. Does anyone know if this is a scam? If it is will I be able to get my money back? The seller has 64 sold items with 20 good reviews. It says there is a 30 day return a...

EBAY PAYMENT METHOD CONFIRMATION

Just recently I tried to make an offer on an item and ebay required that I enter the desired payment method before they would let me make the offer. I never had this problem before. So I entered my paypal account as my preferred payment method. I mad...

Local Pickup-Concerns

There’s an auction item ending tomorrow I’m considering bidding on. There are no other bids, I think I’d likely win if I bid. The item is local pickup only, which I haven’t done. I’m near enough to get to the location no problem. My concern is it loo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors