Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller send wrong item and refuse to accept his mistake

Hi All, I ordered an item from eBay of around $900 price. After 3 days, I received the package that had totally different item of price around $10 - $20. I send a message to seller with the image of item I received. Seller immediately replied that th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay software refuses to download image of wrong item

Seller advertised XL jacket. I received L jacket. Took pic of jacket. Typed in item not as described. Ebay drag and drop window refuses to accept photo on desktop. What am I missing here?

Make offer system - major flaws

The overhauled eBay offer-sending system has significant drawbacks. For example, when I propose an offer for 10 LPs at 1 euro each, the shipping fee is automatically paid 10 times. If you are a common-sense seller, it is normal to refund the differen...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Outrageous shipping charges

I remember some time ago eBay was requesting that buyers report sellers that are charging outrageous shipping fees (examples: $30 S&H for a lightweight item such as a T-shirt or an autographed photo. Saw one even at $50). Are they still wanting peopl...

Please help, how can I send this message to E-bay support?

Please allow me to use my e-bay account again.There was a hack many years ago, a Ukrainian hacker hacked my account. He redirected my orders to his own address in Ukraine and even ordered computer parts in my name. I have since sorted this out, but f...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! HELP! I'm a victim of fraud! Fake Seller used someone else's Amazon Tracking # to fake a delivery

Hello All, Please help however you can. I'm about to report my case of this drone I won on auction to the State AG's office because I'm getting the run around everywhere. I've only got one more dispute left in me before I file suit against eBay and P...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Why can't I reduce my max bid?

I honestly don't understand the logic behind why this is not allowed. I'm not experienced with bidding on ebay so I will accept the fact that I didn't properly read and understand what would happen when I entered my "maximum bid" for an auction. But ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 24 replies
  • 3 helpful

eBay ad - Inappropriate

I don't know who thinks this is appropriate/a good idea, but I was just served an ad at the top of my Yahoo! inbox that says "eBay Authenticity Guarantee - Everyone deserves real. Never get f*ked over again." I love to curse, and the f-bomb is my fav...

2023-05-11 11_30_20-gryanholland@yahoo.com - Yahoo Mail.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors