Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Attempted scam

I bought and paid for item using PayPal. Seller has now contacted and asked me to send him cash or Venmo because he is underage 17 and cannot get the payment. He will remove the shipping charge and sales tax as an inducement. How do I alert EBay to t...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

It just hit me! Seller gets to collect double on my item not delivered.

This is the same story already on another thread, so I'm not going to bore you with all the details. But, still working on back dor resolutions and it just occured to me. Item label gets damaged in transit and address become insufficient for final de...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller sent me a broken item, insists it's not the same item they sent out after I filed a complaint

I have no words to express the amount of stress this has caused me today.I bought an old video game from an Italian seller, an old tabletop VFD Game called Fitter.The seller claimed the game was working in their description and judging by the images ...

IMG_3899.JPG IMG_3897.JPG s-l1600 (67).jpg s-l1600 (68).jpg

Recent purchase is no longer eligible for feedback.

I purchased Forever Stamps from seller, which I received, but when I try to leave feedback I get "Unfortunately, this purchase is no longer eligible for feedback." I understand this can be the auction was pulled for violations so now I'm concerned th...

My Amazon packaged arrived.

I ordered an unbranded water dish. Ebay's algorithm put it near the top of my search with a banner that said "Great Deal." After I ordered it, the exact same one showed up $10 cheaper. Oh well, my bad for not being more thorough. Unfortunately, my it...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Y did not receive my products

Good afternoon:It is very difficult to contact you. I need my money back for a purchase made in May from a seller that DOES NOT EXIST on ebay today Please give me my money back, because you can never pay me back for the time I lost trusting your site...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

REAL PERSONM PHONE #

please HELP ME TO FIND A REAL E-BAY EMPLOYEE PERSON PHONE # NO MORE AI AND INTERNED REFERENCE !

Wrong address by seller

Seller hand written the shipping label with wrong address on my paid order, so I never received my order ! Seller’s ‘Delivered’ receipt also indicated item delivered to that wrong address! I paid that missing item $33.55 and seller refunded only $21....

bidding

i have a potential bidder that will not let him bid on my item however he has sucessfully bid on one of my other items i am selling whats the problem

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another One Of Ebay's Fixing Something That Is Not Broken ? / Now Its There New Best Offer Format !!

First I would love to know who they hire to sit around and make senseless stupid decisions that that they implement without fully thinking them through ? So about a week ago I sent a guy a best offer and then got a prompt that says review your offer ...

Authenticator Scam

I just bought some Air Max1 sold as “New with Box”. Not “new with defects”. Received them and one sole is totally misplaced during glueing. Right foot is falling off the shoe. They authenticated and now saying as I showed them a photo of me wearing i...

IMG_9201.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors