Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer refused return

I opened a case for an item that wasn't described well and it was refused by the buyer and closed immediately. I left neutral feedback and now that isn't showing up. I'm out over $40 and eBay does absolutely nothing to help. The automated help is tot...

Local pickup paying cash and QR code?

Anyone have updated information (not old outdated today is Aug 06, 2023) ? As a buyer picking up locally and paying cash where do I find my QR code? I only received an invoice via email. Is there steps I need to take to generate the QR code or 6 digi...

e138734-985554x}

Не могу ничего купит на сайте, при оплате за товар появляется такое сообщение , что делать??? Чтобы защитить вашу учетную запись, мы ограничиваем количество товаров, приобретаемых одним аккаунтом одновременно. Это ограничение на покупку является врем...

Skeptical. What can go wrong.

Skeptical about buying an expensive heavy item advertised for cheap and only $26 shipping. Shipping would probably cost $125. The account has zero feedback and looks to be new. Can you get scammed on ebay? What do I do?

Resolved! Requesting refund from seller. Seller asked me to close request in order to receive refund.

In order to receive partial refund the seller is asking me to close my refund request. "I can issue you a partial refund for the invalid codes but it won't give me the option for a partial refund until the case is closed on your side. Sorry for the i...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

fraudulent seller and ebay won't help

I was interested in trying a putter from seller Before clicking purchase, I checked to see what the return policy was and read "30 day hassle free returns." I would never buy a golf club without being able to return it. Assured that it was returnable...

Ebay item page missing.

Hello, I purchased an item on eBay the other day (175844166707), and I tried to access the sale page, I got this message "Looks like this page is missing. If you still need help, visit our help pages." Does anyone know what is going on?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

About "Make Offer"

I've been active on Ebay for 25 years and remember when, for many years, "Make Offer" on a listing seemed to mean submitting an offer for less (but not ridiculously so) than the opening bid price. It seemed to be the understood way for sellers and po...

Resolved! Cancelled item need help

I Purchased an item and paid for it. I got informed the purchase had been canceled by my request, I didn't cancel the item I was then told the Ebay auction "double sold " the item as the auction kept going after it had originally item sold last week....

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay saying I bought an item and I haven't.

Ebay is saying I bought an item, but I haven't. I have even contacted the seller and they are saying they do not show me trying to buy and that the items is still available. How do I contact ebay to get this matter resolved? Thank you, P

HOW CAN THIS BE LEGAL?

I left a message earlier saying that eBay sent me multiple messages telling me that my payment for an offer had failed and to try again. I got these messages the day before I even made the payment! I called eBay and was told that eBay tried to take t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors