Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fraud

I had filed a claim with ebay regarding a package that showed delivered. I never received the package. 1st tracking number the seller game me didn't track anything and the 2nd tracking shows delivered. I filed a claim and it was denied. I filed an ap...

Screenshot_20230425_140616_OneDrive.jpg

Search function Needed for Desktop Watchlist

I can search my watchlist on the Ebay mobile app, but not on desktop. This is frustrating! I've noticed complaints about this over several years but no action. Could we please get this ability on desktop -- it would help a lot!

Cannot pay via paypal

I live in sri lanka. And i am buying things from ebay long time. Now from a week ebay not allowed to buy things on ebay via PayPal. I have made a complaint. So from ebay they told they having the issue from there side and they will fix it. Now its al...

Resolved! headphonees

I didn't understand that they cheated me twice in the course of this 1 month, I didn't receive any mon or things. I don't know who to turn to, who will help me

Refund

I ordered an item then seller told me to cancel due unable to find my address. I haven't received my refund as yet. How do I get my refund.

original

what should i do if i want to cancel the order but the seller refuses me, the reason is that he is selling a non-original item

Seller won't respond and any negative feedback gets removed

How is it correct for a negative feedback on a seller keep being removed? I purchased several items from a seller. I decided they were not the quality I wanted (not the sellers fault). The ad included free returns. I initiated the returns for 5 items...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Receiving an offer from a seller on item on your watch list

Watching an item & rec email from seller with lower price offer - do you know when offer is given, if its always for just 1 or is there a way to add/change qty if your intent was to purchase more?ex: if interest is in socks & looking to purchase 3 or...

Snipping

I just discover the snipping serices available from other sites. I am wondering what would happen if I used eBay's Max Bid option also on the same item. Example; Thinking I could make 2 different bids seperated by $1 to have a btter chance of winning...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller puts 2 mounts shipping time and it will sows shipped first day order received

If seller says I shipped the idem first day he receives the order and give 2 mounts time to deliver the product this is fraud and Ebey should put a policy for this kind of behavior for those sellers for example I have order # 19-09588-70105 as it say...

Shipping Fees

Recently I purchased 2 vinyls from a seller in Avon Lake Ohio. I paid $49.54 USD for shipping, which I found excessive. The seller only received $20.30, which means eBay pocketed the balance of about $29.54USD. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH eBAY??

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Full contents not sent. Seller now silent

I purchased a lot of 16 graphic shirts recently, upon receiving I found only 14 in the shipment. Each shirt was pictured individually in the listing, so I know which ones I am short. I contacted the seller about this (Aug 13th) and they said they had...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors