Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WARNING - COLLECTIBLE/COSPLAY HELMET SCAMS!

STEEL MANDALORIAN HELMETS:There are a lot of these helmets listed, with a location in California. The truth is that the helmets (IF there are any) AND the sellers are based in INDIA. Once you pay, they start to play - claiming their normal shipper wo...

Ebay needs to increase wach list items

Why are we limited on our watch list? Does it hurt anyone if I have five or five hundred items on my watch list? If I have to pull out a pen and paper to write down seller's info and item number, or try and remember who has what item I was looking at...

Chinese crap

I am done with ebay. Constant issues with products made in China; fitment issues due to metric substitution, dangerous part failures due to poor quality parts, missing pieces, nothing but problems, it seems that sellers are seeking out cheaper, fly b...

Buying problem

I have been selling on ebay for may years and buy occasionally too. I always pay myself with my paypal... I did something wrong the other day and don't really know what I did but now when I buy something ebay automatically pays with my pay pal themse...

Sneaker authentication

Question: Are all sneakers sold on Ebay authenticated or just the ones that have the specific label on it. I've seen postings for sneakers without the authenticity guarantee. Does that mean I run the risk? Does anyone know?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

scams getting smarter

usps informed delivery is free and thank god i ordered from a seller 300 buck item...well showed delivered in my zip code.by ebay standards i dont have a leg to stand on cause its my zip code.well printed out my informed delivery page and guess what....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Buyer make offer system.

Is there a way to go back to the old offer system? I like to buy my items with eBay gift cards after I have won a offer....or partial payment. With the new system it automatically purchases the item and doesn't let you choose after the win to use a g...

paying for auctions

Does anyone have any idea why when I buy stuff on ebay, win auctions, sometimes the payment comes out of my account immediately, and sometimes it doesn't? I'm asking because I usally buy multiple auctions from sellers, and when this happens it causes...

Aqualine shipping Scam and allowed by Ebay

Purchased a item on Ebay was supposed to be delivered in 3 to 4 days . After 6 days it showed it hadn't moved and tracking showed it stagnant. I requested seller to check on it and it magically was delivered according to to updated tracking. Over a m...

Ebay step in option

Can anyone tell where ask ebay to step in option is. i have looked in the more options button as ebay said to do but the option isnt there

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors