Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay's SAVETWENTY code seems to be a mess.

I have tried to use eBay's SAVETWENTY code on 2 different items, and it does not work. Both the items on he listing page has the use the code and save 20%, that eBay has added. I have contacted customer service with no help, What a surprise . I have ...

Accurate Description: State When Your Item Smells of Perfume!

There are some fantastic sellers who work hard to make sure that the descriptions of their items are clear and accurate. These sellers post well-lit and in-focus pictures and they describe all aspects of their items. In addition, they encourage those...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 27 replies
  • 6 helpful

What I feared from the beginning, this is a mess ...

In the product description it appears that they will use this shipping method:Standard Shipping (USPS First Class®)While I check the tracking I notice that it comes via UPS or Fedex.-- Anything that happens with the shipment ... Are not they going to...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auto part failed

What to do now ?I bough auto Part that failed after 4 weeks, Had Informed seller accordingly with videos & pics.They started offering little refunds which I rejected. I asked seller for a part replacement but don´t want to honor the 3 year warranty o...

Is there A Filter or Identifier of Sellers shipping via DHL ?

Whenever is see DHL in a tracking report I know I am not going to get the item when it said I would and you cannot follow an item tracked by DHL because they don't seemingly update but once a week if then. I dont' want to buy from sellers using DHL. ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

orders

trying order somestuff 

Ebay is no help when a seller won't send a paid package

I ordered Pills on Aug 25 after a couple days I ask for a Free tracking number, no response a couple 3 more days I ask the seller again for a tracking number. A day passed and the seller informed me the pill were delivered to front porch,, well no sh...

HAHAHA!!

HAhahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!  

bambopbam_0-1693846236227.png
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

tattoo kit

I will not order from you anymore because, I didn't get my order to me so I will not get anything from you anymore, because you guys should had give me my money or seen me i'm package to me but you would not do that and that was a Christmas gift for ...

Purchase

I made a purchase yesterday. This morning the seller sent me a message saying that he noticed damage to the item and he would not be sending it. He asked me if I would cancel the order and get a refund. Do I cancel through my orders page. What option...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auto part failed

What to do now ?I bough auto Part that failed after 4 weeks, Had Informed seller accordingly with videos & pics.They started offering little refunds which I rejected. I asked seller for a part replacement but don´t want to honor the 3 year warranty o...

FEDEX confirms wrong address, seller wont start lost product procedure, ebay sided with seller

What to do ? FedEx has delivered package to wrong house. They have confirmed this. I supplied photos of them requesting me to contact seller to start lost product procedure, as well as photos of the addresses in question, photos from the fedex driver...

fedex lost pp.jpeg fedex 25.jpeg 27 door.jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors