Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

To all sellers who use the new "Auto Pay" feature

First, been a member since 12/2000, 1000+ purchases, 100% positive feedback, no negative/ neutral feedback EVER. Purchase payments via PP 99% when deal closed, RARE 6-10 hours of closure, not one failure to pay. EB now has given sellers a tool "autom...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

confused about buying on Ebay when not using PayPal

Since Day One I have always used PayPal to buy stuff here. I am now abandoning PayPal given their new policy of not linking to my bank account. I am not interested in funding PayPal by making deposits and having to keep track of my balance. I am no l...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Authenticity guarantee on gold jewelry.

It appears this is just dessert topping to prevent buyers from testing their own gold. I bought a 10k chain that was marked as 14k. And the testing kit was fresh, and professionally done. Obviously there is some racket going on, gold fraud being one ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

AAA batteries didn’t come here

I’ve been trying but you cut me off my AAA didn’t come here and they say that they were delivered I’m disabled and use a walker so I can’t get out and check the neighborhood VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED I NEED HELP WILL YOU PLEASE HELP ME ALLEN

Resolved! Tired of sellers misrepresenting item location!! A blight on eBay

I am tired of sellers listing items at a specific location only then after purchase it be drop shipped from Amazon. This is out right fraud. If I wanted to buy products from a miscellaneous Amazon warehouse I would shop on Amazon. When I see an item ...

seller

looking for seller djlocksanddoor-8A sale about 2 1/2 years oldHow do I find it?Thanks

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers failure to conclude a transaction

Purchase an old camera early this AM. Paid for the item and shipping fees, however, seller is located in same city as I, so sent seller a note, that I could stop by and pick up the item, as stated in sellers posting. Received an email from seller: Du...

Dyson Survey Scam

Scam Dyson suEnthu ‎03-17-2022 11:04 PM Don't click on any ads on the bottom of eBay pages. They are scams! Being a self proclaimed savvy computer and internet user and shopper, I am very cautious about what I click on, especially since having my ide...

skydi48_0-1647530650324.png
User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Ebay Bucks

I have not received any eBay bucks in almost a year. They just stopped, and all I see now is a bunch of zeros for every transaction. I did not end my eBay Bucks participation. Has anyone else had this happen? They do help a bit, especially with taxes...

Resolved! Seller cancelled and put "buyer cancelled" and my refund is pending

I got a message from a seller that said the dress I bought and paid for is "damaged." That I will get a refund. Then when I check the item I see it's cancelled by the sellerbut the reason that they put in was "Buyer cancelled." So now I'm on hold for...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors