Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Incident report from local PD

Hello,Looking for advice on a continue issue I have. Summary: I bought a used espresso machine from Italy. The package arrived full of comic cards instead of machine. I open a case NAD and the seller refuse to refund. After few days eBay stepped in a...

I can't checkout with my credit/debit cards.

Greetings all,I can't checkout using my credit/debit cards, no matter how I try. It always say "Please check your payment details or use a different payment option."When using these cards on other platforms, it works. This caused my previous account ...

eBay auctions need reform

I regularly check for my favorite items once in a week if new listings have been added to eBay. But sometimes some sellers list their items as auctions running for 1 day, so I can miss them. Why is there such variance of auction durations? I think eB...

cons

I dont know if this is really new but i do know what its effects can be to a seller or even the board or the financial institutions or even the shippers. Its a scam practice . I have seen it here on ebay and been affected by it too elsewhere. It can ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying a trampoline for my kids

i wanna buy a trampoline for my kids. it's a years old boy and 8 years old baby girl, which trampoline is suitable for my kids must have a basketball hoop on it. Be sure safety will be my first priority for my kids.

Where is it

I am trying to track down an item in the eBay maze,. I bought an item from USA, it was posted to the eBay Mail Centre by the seller, then disappeared. According to the tracking information it was returned to the seller, but he said it hasn't.I got my...

Package arrived full of card instead of what I bought

I bought a rare espresso machine from Italy (250USD include shipping).When the package arrived I notice it is light weighted to have espresso machine inside. When I opened the box my heart almost stoped! it was full with comic cards! instead of the m...

Making sure I don't get scammed

Hi, I'm from Argentina so I'm not a frequent eBayer. I'm traveling to Spain next month and there's a used bicycle listed that I'm interested on. I know there's no 100% assurance but I wanted to minimize the risk of scam before buying. I'll try to giv...

Low to high filter is removing items

When I search for say "Vince" in women's clothing. It says 10,000+ results. When I filter it drops to 160. This is happening with a lot but not all brands and has been happening for a couple months now. Has anyone found a way around this/know if ebay...

Fraud on ebay, site doesn't provide options

Hello Ebay,I'm a customer of this platform for over a decade. I've purchased an item in early July that I've not received. As well, the seller no longer exists on ebay. This all points to fraud. I tried to start a return because it wasn't received, o...

Receiving an item after issuing a refund.

On August 26th, I purchased an item from a seller that did not include package tracking. It was supposed to arrive between September 2nd and September 4th. On the 9th, I issued a refund and it went through today. On the 9th, the seller told me that h...

Sales Tax Charged on Tax-Free Items. Who Do I Contact?

I was charged sales tax on at least two separate occasions that I believe should have been tax-free. It is my understanding that a purchase of precious metals, in the amount of over $1000.00, in one transaction and on the same invoice, is tax-free. Y...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors