Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Page Is Stuck

No response when I click on the Bell. There are two messages. I had to wait a very long time before the page would respond.

Page Is Stuck.png
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Missing Picture and Wrong Currency

On the Purchase History, the Picture is not showing up, and it is showing the wrong Currency. In the United States it is supposed to show U.S. Currency.

MissingPictureCanadianCurrency.png
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blockings

How can a seller block a buyer? I have a seller that has blocked me but I don't know why unless they were offended by my message asking if they will accept a certain amount. I don't recall if that could be possible but being I don't get rude with any...

Sellers selling items they don't have

This is really getting to be a problem. I've had this happen twice to me in a month. I needed a chainsaw to cut some trees on my property, one of which smashed my garage.In both cases there was radio silence after I ordered and im convinced nothing w...

Shady Sellers...

Hey eBay! Here's my situation... Found a great lot of video games on a bid. After bidding I noticed it was showing "local pickup" in a city over 2000 miles away. I emailed dude and he emailed back stating he made an error and if I was the winner we w...

Received an open and damaged box.

Hi, i received an damaged and open box yesterday. There are no handle, no charger, nor user manual when I got the box. I asked for a refund immediately but have not get any response.  

IMG_2785.jpeg
User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

refund.

please I don´t know what to do I don´t get my money back as ebay says, what can i do?

leymi09_0-1693261796469.png
User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canon R6 Ebay Scam

I recently "bought" a Canon R6, off eBay. I have been waiting for roughly 2 weeks to get my money back. I originally wanted to change the address, thinking that there would be an actual camera when there was not. The first thing I decided to do was t...

When Will This Discount Code Be Valid?

This morning I tried to check out with multiple items in my cart. I entered The discount code "LABORDAYTWENTY" . I received a message from Ebay at checkout that stated "this code isn't valid yet" (keyword "yet") So when will this discount code be val...

Purchase Privacy in Feedback

I do not have any negative feedback but would like to remove one feedback due to the fact that I would not like the item I purchased to be known to anyone who goes to my profile. I really wish eBay didn't have to list the item purchased with the feed...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

why so cheap

are products on eBay refurbished? my question is because I was looking at Maui Jim sunglass, its price on eBay is around 35 to 40$. while new from amazon starts from 150$.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is cancelling a legitimate order, then relisting the same item for more money a reportable offense?

hi all, i made a purchase today with "buy it now", paid and had my order confirmed. within 10 minutes, the seller cancelled my order for no reason. i looked up the order and the seller claims there was an issue with my address. mind you, this is the ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors