Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Multiple listing for same exact item

I purchased a phone from a new seller, I figure everyone needs to get started with their first sale. After the purchase I went and looked at his shop and noticed the same exact used phone I paid for is in two other auctions and one up as a different ...

eBay refused to refund my purchase price after package was clearly delivered to the wrong address

I had bought a couple of small tubes of oil, total cost was about $14. The day after I purchased them I got a shipping notification but no tracking info so I had no idea what service they used. I waited about three weeks and nothing showed up. I sent...

I got scammed and eBay helped the scammer () succeed.

Basics of what happened: I bought headphones on eBay. The headphones were fakes which was very obvious once I received the package. I went out of the country and saw that I wouldn't be back before the return window closed, so I asked eBay for a retur...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auto Pay

I’m just trying to make an offer on things, but I want to use my funds to pay for them. They make me put in a credit card and I can’t use my funds to pay for the item. I just want funds to be an option. It used to be. I would make an offer with my ca...

• 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

Barcode fraud

I bought an item on eBay and it didn’t come. Yet, I got a notice that it had been delivered. I went to the Post Office, and was told I was probably the victim of barcode fraud: someone duplicated a barcode, and sent multiple parcels on the same barco...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Counterfeit Items

What is going on here with all the pages selling counterfeit items like no tomorrow? And why does eBay allow sellers to advertise authentic products in the listings and description but send you a fake, duplicate, counterfeit, mass produced cheap ALIE...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shipping

Why does it say that Avril Lavigne Love Sux Orange Vinyl won’t arrive until between the end of November and the beginning of December despite shipping from Washington. The sellers name is entegronllc and it doesn’t look like any of their other items ...

NO REFUND ?!?!?!?!

Thank you ebay for NOT giving me a refund as a buyer & to the crooks that run. so glad I closed my account ..... ebay used to be a great online seller ..... not anymore.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Contact about purchase

I did a purchase on Aug 11 but it did appears to get info about tracking 03-10405-11579 I need help to some one fron Ebay answer about this order thanks

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just get a piece of cardboard in mail??

This person sent me a Piece of cardboard after winning the card for a great price, I’m guessing his dog has eaten this one as well, I hope eBay takes immediate action on this person’s account and restricts it at least minimum 30 day!! This has been t...

Ebay doesn't give a **bleep** about the buyer

Too many problems with Ebay these days. The last one was when a buyer provided terrible service and I gave feedback that called the seller out. Suddenly, the feedback dissapeared. NO communication from EBAY that they were going to remove my (VALID) f...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking numbers

I'm sure that I'm not the only person who's seen the latest trend. I'm a buyer on eBay, not a seller. I've been purchasing items on eBay for about 20 years now. For the most part, I'm a very happy buyer with some very positive experiences. But this l...

limite comprador

estou tentando entrar em um leilão mas estou limitado para realizar compras quero fazer o que for necessário para remover esse limite

Most Marked as Helpful Authors