Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Double taxes (EU)

I'm located in EU and since 2021 buyers have to pay taxes for items shipped from non-EU countries, it's pretty clear. For me, eBay automatically apply VAT during checkout. My expectation is that I don't have to pay VAT at post office. However post of...

User avatar by Scout
  • 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

Seller shipped after delivery date and refund request

I purchased an item on August 23 and understood it would take 30 days to deliver. On Sept 26 I inquired about the item because it had not arrived. The seller pretty much said it was my fault for not upgrading the shipping method but the item had ship...

We looked everywhere is back

I only buy on Ebay. Never have sold or attempted to sell.I am signed in and after a few minutes I get 'WE LOOKED EVERYWHERE' message.It also says Go to Home Page. But that doesn't work either.Lost out on bidding today because of this.Sign off, and th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

do i have to connect a card to bid?

I don't want to connect my card for saftey reasons. My eBay forces me to connect a card before bidding. From what I remember, you can bid without adding a card and have a current amount of time to pay.

image_2023-08-12_185654362.png

buying restriction

Dear EbayI have problem doing bid! kept getting the following message every time to do offer or biding. (You’ve reached a temporary buying restriction.You can only buy items where you can pay immediately at checkout. To continue, find an item with an...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

UPS Shipment expected?

Hello,I haven't had anything sent to me from UPS in a long time. USPS and FedEx and other countries that ship to me I have had no problems with. I am expecting a parcel tomorrow per estimated delivery by UPS by 7 PM.My parcel started shipping on Sept...

how to pay for item

I have received emailEmail reference id: [#3d405ea05a124519a7a355bb684c28a1#] to pay for item. But can not make payment. I need help in making this payment. Thank You

Sellers cancelling a sale because they don't want to seel an item for the price it was won at

Does anyone have a suggestion about what can be done about the following complaint:Is anyone else getting really upset by sellers that cancel an order and getting the following message when you know it's NOT true: "The seller canceled this order due ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 37 replies
  • 1 helpful

Impossible to contact Ebay for an issue

Why it it impossible to contact Ebay about a problem? This is a monetary transaction and if you need help there is no one to call. It's just a circle jerk of false pages of useless information.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I sent my macbook pro for screen replacing, and the seller sent me back a liquid damaged macbook pro

My macbook pro screen has connection issue, I went to Apple they said I need to replace the screen or just use an external screen. Which I have been using an external mornitor works fine. Until I decided to send to an Ebay seller, and the macbook was...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors