Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help with a fake listing

I hope someone can help me. I am certain that the listing from which I purchased a bike was fake. I made the purchase on May 31 and I have not heard from the seller despite sending multiple messages. I have opened a case with eBay but the matter has ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

I think they scammed me with an offer now

Hello. I made the payment for an offer now for this product MEGGER TTRU3 PRO - TRUE 3 PHASE TRANSFORMER TURN RATIO (Item number 931520474496) to this seller PAWNSHOP (4295), I received an email with the eBay account information (Which I attached in t...

PLEASE read and RESEARCH

eBay has the most impersonal customer service ever! I am partially blind and an older lady. I bought a $20 item and was sent the wrong item by the seller:chiefstiques. He lied to me once and perhaps twice (sending me into a 5 hour search to try to fi...

immediate pay on offers

Ran into a new Ebay policy that sucks.I won an auction yesterday so I checked to see what else the seller had.Found an item which was Buy it Now or Best Offer. I filled out the offer but out-popped a prepay authorization requiring immediate payment f...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 16 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! seller communication

i am wondering how to do feedback on people [sellers who do not communicate with you on their products]. it seems to be a trend lately to ignore the buyers questions and concerns about the items they want or have just bought. should i put positive or...

Resolved! Seller Fraud

I purchased 3 small diamonds from an Ebay seller. The time for return had expired because I had to get them checked by an expert jeweler since the company would not give me a certification of authenticity. I found that all 3 were problems. 2 had been...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

UNWANTED EMAILS FROM EBAY

Every time i JUST LOOK at an eBay item, Ebay NOW sends me emails about those REJECTED items for a week! I want these to STOP.

confused by PayPal news

Got an email from them which I confirmed with CS, that as of 9/12 they will no longer link to a bank account. I will no longer use my PayPal card due to this. I have no patience with having to constantly load money onto the PayPal site. I am confused...

User avatar by Guide
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fake 1916 D Mercury Dimes for sale on eBay

The 1916 D Mercury Dime is the key coin to the Flying Liberty Head ( Mercury ) series of coins and is therefore both expensive and highly sought after by collectors. It, unfortunately, is also one of Numismatic Guarantee Companie's (NGC) 18 most fake...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors