Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how to turn off that additional service warranty

how do you turn off the **bleep** additional service popup that now ebay is using? i tried to buy 3 items today and up pops that warranty and it would not go past that i let it whirligig for 5 minutes on each item 3 times per item and it did not go a...

I need advice — what if a seller is inactive?

I purchased an item from a seller on September 30. The estimated arrival was between October 5 and October 10. Tomorrow is October 10. The item has not been shipped yet. I have contacted the seller several times to ask if the item has been shipped. I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! If I'm getting the message "Item does not ship to Guam" is that on the sellers end or is that eBay?

I am trying to purchase some model trains. But I noticed more and more sellers are showing this, even though Guam is part of the US and can be shipped to and from via USPS. When I am getting this, is this because the seller does not want to ship to G...

sdvdsf.JPG

Shipping from Japan to Tijuana, Mexico

Hi, my friend is living in Tijuana, Mexico, I live in the US. I want to gift him a model kit which only Japan has that model kit, the seller does offer International Shipping to Mexico. Can I give the JP seller his Tijuana address and let them ship t...

TO BUYERS OF ARMOR MADE IN INDIA

I love medieval armor, hav some quality, expensive pieces, but also own affordable items that were made in India, which I enjoy as display pieces. For those of you who don't know this though, some sellers use photos of helmets, etc. that were taken f...

did not buy this doll

I did not buy this doll appearing in my purchase as e his tory Be ca u se I have another r problem with a doll a n d s elle r I until now ignored issue. I did not buy thi s d oll and have no i dea why it s hows in my purchase hi story a n d not the f...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Received book that is NOT (at all!) as described. Can I contact eBay?

I received a book that is NOT as described. Book described as HARDCOVER in MINT condition. The book I received is PAPERBACK and has much WRITING & yellow HIGHLIGHTING inside & a TORN COVER and looks very used in merely Good condition. It was a total ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

My money

Why you guys change me something I don’t buyed? I need my money back please, thanks

Faulty description

I won a projector that in the item description said it was 1920x1080 native resolution. After doing more research online found out the resolution is actually 1080x820. Is this grounds for a refund?

return shipping label

I have a seller that will not send a return shipping label. They told ebay they sent return label but just sent an address, ebay says the seller is responsible for return shipping. What can I do?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to see offers made on listings that have ended

How can I see my submitted offer history for listings that have ended? context -I submitted an offer that was declined seller has since relisted the same item a few times without selling and has reached out to me asking if I am still interested. prob...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller will not accept bids or offers from me.

I tried to buy 2 items from a seller. I have purchased 5 items from the seller in the past with no trouble. We gave each other positive feedback. I messaged the seller as to the reason I cannot buy from her and received no response.

seller who cancelled my order for a bogus reason

Besides reporting this seller to ebay, what can I do. I purchased an item on an instant buy. The seller cancelled my order 2 days before I was to receive it saying my address was wrong - it wasn't. When I contacted the seller, he said ebay cancelled ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why ebay hides negative feedback for seller

I recently had a very bad experience with a seller. The seller cancelled the order after the bid was won by me. I had to give negative feedback as the seller also did not respond to multiple messages. To my surprise, ebay hasn't posted my negative fe...

• 42 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors