Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Seller Violating Policies

I have been reporting this seller now since October 18, 2023, i have been reporting the account on chat, phone and reporting the seller and reporting item, this seller is violating multiple policies from contact business card in photo to store name b...

Impossible to contact Service Reps.

I purchased several items from different sellers around May and didn't receive one of them. My job keeps me away from usable internet for months at a time. I opened a dispute in the short window I had internet access, but it was automatically closed ...

book from romashka

I have tried to contact the seller to retract my bid since 5 minutes after I made my bid. I already have this book and do not want another. The seller has been unavailable for contact since this time and remains unavailable for contact. I am at the p...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

SCAM ALERT - Fake Gold Nuggets!

Purchased a gold nugget on the 24/10/23 and had it xrf scanned yesterday as soon as I received it in the mail. Iron, copper and zinc composition. Another person complained also about a nugget they bought. What worries me is the other people who have ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Slow shipping

I bought art work and they never shipped it after 10 days no reason no tracking No call from eBay or seller I feel like I’m in limbo Help!

User avatar by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How can I go see a vehicle in person before buying on eBay?

So in the buyer tips for vehicles it mentions going to see the vehicle in person before buying. How can I do that when eBay contact policy states that contact information cannot be shared? In order to go see the vehicle I am going to need the seller ...

Gemstones

I bid on hundreds of rare gemstone auctions, thinking I may get lucky and win 1 maybe..but I am winning all of them for VERY little $, I definitely have a sick feeling in my stomach that these are fake stones or something, even tho they say they are ...

Resolved! returned item, seller never refunded money.

Seller received item back week of 16th, I asked ebay to step in then. No help. I ordered lego harry potter anniversary gold snape, was supposed to come with some other harry potter figures. what I got were some lego minifigures, don't know what they ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Trying to pay seller but unable to contact. Please help!

Hello. I bought an item from a seller and it did not arrive within the shipping window. I opened a case with eBay and eventually, the seller refunded my item. I didn't realize I was forcing the seller's hand and was just trying to alert them that I h...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Order Page Says Item hasn’t shipped but support page does

   I don’t know what to do here. I ordered this Oct. 17 and it had a last delivery day as Oct. 26 but I still haven’t received the item. I have tried contacting the seller 4 times including today. It is a somewhat new seller. They had an account for ...

IMG_4598.jpeg IMG_4601.jpeg IMG_4599.jpeg

Ebay refunded after seller shipped

I ordered something that said the item would be shipped within 7 days, on the 7th day I messaged the seller asking them if they were going to ship and they said they would that day, they didn’t so the next day I asked again and they never responded. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

stihl

I NEEDTO TALK TO SOMEONE IVE BEEN RIPPED OFF  

USPS Ground Advantage as a buyer

I live in Alaska and have ordered many, many things over the years. Some are tiny little books to large computer cases and, years ago, I bought an old marine SSB transceiver. Each item pretty much arrived on time and within a timely manner. Lately, I...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors