Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item paid for but not received

item paid for and shipped by the seller to the wrong address he said he got form e-bay,my e-bay address was not the same address that was on the ship item. so I open a claim case. the seller had the case close using a tracking # that show it had been...

Resolved! See previous purchases from a specific seller

When I end up on a listing from a seller I've bought from before, I see the message saying I've bought from them. I want to see what it is I've bought from them (in case they were a problem seller or maybe a seller Ihad a good experience with). Is th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 8 helpful

BDHD Watch Rolex seller

Looking to buy a Rolex watch from BDHD. Has anyone had any experience and are their watches authentic?

Resolved! Scam auction and I am out almost $8,000!

I foolishly bid on a guitar for auction on Ebay and won - at first I was happy until I found the same guitar for sale online from a vintage music store in Germany. Same pictures, same write-up. The Ebay seller won't respond but was smart enough to ma...

vashonbulldog_0-1695293212311.jpeg

Resolved! How do I report a seller for false cancellation?

So around noon today I purchased some cat supplies from an eBay seller, I paid immediately through PayPal and received positive feedback from the seller not long after. About two hours after this the seller cancelled my order claiming there was an is...

Resolved! eBay Account Blocked

I have a second eBay account (my first ebay account isn't blocked) i decided to check on the second account today and it says that my ebay account was permanently suspended (blocked) and I haven't done any suspicous things on it or break any of ebay ...

Seller used a Fake FEDEX tracking number to show Delivered status on Purchased item

Hi, 2 weeks ago, I bought an item, total with tax $7.22. it is a very small Digital alarm clock, the Seller used a Fake FEDEX tracking number to show Delivered status on my Purchased item. I then checked the feedback, and this Seller has several (24)...

Square Trade Warranty Scam?

I bought an electronics item for $600 on Ebay on 6/17/22. It was offered with a two year Square Trade warranty for electronics items between $600 - $700. The price of the extended warranty was $149.99 which I purchased. I have purchased many Square T...

Cant open seller offer on browser

Just wanted to make the community aware/get it fixed. sellers have sent me offers but I can only open on app and not browsers. Tried chrome and edge with no success.

Blocking a seller

I would like to know why ebay doesn't give the option for a buyer to block a seller, like sellers can block buyers, so the buyers isn't receiving "suggested to buy" items from a seller who doesn't accept bids or offers from them. This is currently ha...

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resellers/ DropShippers have ruined Ebay!

Over the past 5 years or so I've seen more and more resellers/drop shippers on ebay. Ebay used to be my go to site for most of my online shopping but no longer. There are so many resellers on this site that are charging marked up prices for items tha...

• 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

Hide seller or listings?

Hi all For many times when I am looking for stuff I meet some listings that not much impressed with or just unrelated. I have tried to filter them using conditions, category, or locations but some are still there from several sellers. Is it possible ...

• 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! blocked

I recently asked a question because a seller blocked me for no reason I can think of. I have tried to contact her with no responses. Some people have told me to continue to try while being very polite (I was). Some people have said if a seller blocks...

Item specifics compared with Seller's description

eBay customer support told me that Item Specifics takes priority in a listing. If Item Specifics is Condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item. See the seller's listing for full details and the Item description from the seller is an...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors