Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! eBay Saved Searches doesn't find particular a item

I know that Saved Searches may only list a maximum of 20 items from a search. What I don't understand is why it could not find one particular item with the correct search term. In my saved search list I have "IBM 6731" which was an accessory for the ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot empty cart

I purchased two items and canceled the order when I saw the shipping was not going to be combined and the shipping would be more than I wanted to pay. My intent was to cancel the order and reorder and request an invoice from the seller instead of goi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Repeat scammer still selling items on eBay

I wanted to make this group and eBay aware that there is a seller going by *** that is claiming to sell items shipping from China, but the correct item is not being delivered and item appears to come from a US address. Seller has multiple negative fe...

Bought an item and I never received it

I bought a product and an empty envelope arrived. I reached out to the seller and they said they would look into it. They now have a message that they are out of the country until 12/21/2023. Funny thing is when I email them I get that message but I ...

Buying restriction

I received this message when trying to buy some coins today, I have been a member forever, I’ve never not paid for a item, I’ve never cancelled a bid. just last week I purchased 4 different auctions( non coin) all buy it now and paid through PayPal w...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wrong Currency and Wrong Conversion Rate

I’m getting the wrong conversation rate after checkout. I am seeing one price before committing to buy and then afterwards the price is higher than expected. To begin with, as a a US Customer, I would like to be presented with US Dollars, however the...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Different seller uses exact same pictures and description. Is this a scam?

I recently purschased a camera (payed it within 5 min). The item hasnt been sent yet. I noticed another listing for the same camera, with the exact same pictures (displaying the exact same defect) and the exact same description. But this is from anot...

• 49 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buying, local pickup. Seller not responding

So seller had an item listed with a fixed price and make offer. I made an offer, seller accepted. I paid immediately. Seller will not respond to messages, yet they accepted my offer. I only know the town and state, I need the address to pickup the it...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors