Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bad feedback I left for a seller disappeared

I'm pretty **bleep** off about this. I've been a buyer and seller on ebay since 1999. Recently I bought an item and the seller subbed a much cheaper product. I contacted them, they offered me a refund - but I had to send back the $3.00 item first. I'...

Not able to make a counter offer.

I'm looking at getting a rare figure for my TF collection, and I made an offer to the seller to start a negotiation of the price (it's quite high despite being rare). Anyways, they made counter-offer back to me for a slightly lower price. I want to m...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Does this look like a scam?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/145373031310Just ordered this.Why is this couch so cheap? If its a scam, how can they scam?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fedup with Ebay search!

I searched two "words" looking for a UTV plow, (I'm only searching title) I get 4,200+ items and only went 2 pages in and found 1 item that had my 2 "words" in them, I AM NOT going thru 4,200+ to look for the keywords that I used in my search,,,,,Eba...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shopping By Category is Laughable

F.Y.I.From eBay.com click on collectibles click on Antiquesclick on the Antique Porcelain & CeramicsThis Page is not found error statement it has been this way for literally monthsother choices same errormust be very frustrating for buyers

Listings in incorrect categories are making eBay worthless

I'm a long time eBay user. I have sold some things, but am far more frequently a buyer.There are certain categories that I regularly browse. One of these is Collectable Clocks.Recently, the category has been swamped with listings that don't belong th...

How is the buyer protection for cars?

Hi, has anyone dealt with the Buyer Protection for a car? Was it any good? Did they respond quickly and did they communicate well? The fact that I cannot call or chat with anyone at ebay to ask isn't a good sign. What year is this?

Hey buyers, do you do this?

Let's say you are looking for a specific piece of clothing and you see the search results. If you see a listing that shows a photo of the clothing you want, but it's in a different color, do you click into it to see if the listing is also selling oth...

Is this a new Scam trend on Ebay?

I've had a recent purchase from a seller and they listed the item and all was well, and they provided the tracking. however, i received a weird message stating that the item may have been sent to the wrong address. so i investigated and I never recei...

SCAM ON EBAY. I NEED MY FUNDS BACK

I ordered a car part on the 29th of August and payment was processed on the 30th of August to the tune of $450. I am yet to receive the item. I have contacted the seller severally but have never gotten a response. the item shows paid and thats where ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

No refund yet

Ebay issued the two refunds to my original account on Sept. 23, and 24 this year, but as of today, Oc. 21, I didn't receive the money. What's going on???

Resolved! Negative Feedback text replaced with "--"

A few days ago, I left some negative feedback for a seller (after having purchased, fully paid and received an item), combined with a fully detailed text about the reasons I did that so (without any personal information of course). All this time, my ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Used Car Parts getting worse

Tried several different times for a used 2009 durango navigation stereo system. One after another of defective parts from sellers. I know the used car market is in really bad shape but I feel like ebay is sticking their head in the sand on how seller...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors