Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! payment not successful but money debited.

hello, Attempts to order the item were unsuccessful, but money was withdrawn from the account.My american express credit card was used for payment. i already send a mail to eBay for inform. what can i do next and have they refund my money or send my ...

Tractor gift card scam??

I have a post that is requesting $1000 in gift cards to buy a tractor and it seems fishy since it's not actually on my ebay app. Is this common in the scamming community to do?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Negative Feedback Disappering

I've purchased an item from a seller which has been around for less than a year, with 100% feedback from 259 reviewers. This seller waited over 10 days to ship me the item, and what they shipped me was a Pokemon card in the mail (I've ordered a Sony ...

Negative feedback left via positive feedback

how do you report or remove negative feedback left by a seller as positive feedback. my partner after leaving positive feedback the seller left negative as positive, i guess because the item was won at a low cost, and also asking for it to be returne...

What do I do if a Seller clearly has not shipped?

I bought an item 2 weeks ago and the Seller has yet to ship....I have contacted them 3 or 4 times with no response.Do I really need to wait until the delivery period has lapsed before chasing this down with ebay?If I leave a negative comment now, wil...

My card automatically charged on bid auction

Normally, I bid on an item (or items), it tells me I won and I pay.This time, I bid on the items and it automatically charged my card.I didn't have the opportunity to look for combined shipping, and I wanted to put the purchase on a different card at...

Counterfeit products - getting a refund

The seller sold three diesel fuel filters are listed them as MOPAR 2019-2023 Ram 2500 3500 4500 5500 Diesel Fuel+Oil Filter Assembly 6.7L They are NOT Mopar parts, and the seller refuses a return/refund. What recourse do I have?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Problems with EasyShip tracking

Ebay refused to refund my money for an item that I did not receive. Ebay based their decision on ebay tracking showing that it was delivered. As many of us have learned, ebay tracking is neither accurate or reliable. I have had several items that eba...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Removal of Negative Feedback

I purchased a new pair of shoes from a seller and was sent the wrong size. The size I ordered was shown in upper case letters in the listing title. I initiated a return, but the seller didn’t respond at all, even though eBay advised I’d be sent a ret...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

ITEM SHIPED BUT NEVER DELIVERED

THERE TRACKING SHOWS SHIPPED BUT IT NEVER ARRIVES Time placed Jun 6, 2023 at 3:53 AM Total$198.80 (1 item) Delivery info Paid Jun 6 Shipped Jun 20 Delivered Tracking details Shipping Service SpeMdPAK Economy Item info ALLPOWERS 2400W Portable Power S...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Logging in issue

Hi recently I couldn't log in to my account due to not having access to my old number via 2 factor verification. If you go to this link https://accounts.ebay.com/acctxs/userFollow the prompts and then you should be logged in to your account. Just mak...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors