Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller relisted an item i had bought.

First to make it clear there aren't copies of the item. So, he accepted best offer and not even 12 hours after the action he relisted the item, even though i have payed in the meantime. My item isn't canceled.

Resolved! Item not covered by money-back guarantee

I ordered a camera from a seller who marked it as despatched but it has not arrived. The seller has not supplied tracking details and is not responding to messages. Ebay says this item is not covered by their money-back guarantee (wish I’d known befo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Items no longer available through the Global Shipping Programme??

Hi all, Long time member here (20+ years) but first time posting in the community so here goes! I regularly buy items from abroad for my two hobbies - Classic American car parts and CB radio equipment. Bought many items over the years using the GSP w...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't place bids

I can't place bids on auction. System says that this situations because of my unpaid items. But I don't have unpaid items. Where can I see full information about this situation? How can I contact eBay for help? Most of my purchases are going to Ukrai...

faulty printer

i bought a dtf printer in april, it arrived in may, broke down in july, and all the seller did was put me to a skype chat to ask engineers for help, i have been asking for a refund since july, now the seller is no longer on ebay and i can't get to sp...

Help to re-open a refund request

Hi Team, I ordered an item (order number 18-10552-70173) the past September 19th, nevertheless, I never received the item (it was sent from UK). Therefore I opened a case with e-bay, and after some back and forth conversations with the vendor, which ...

I am confused.

Hi all! I recently bought a Chanel bag and it had to be shipped to authenticator but I checked my order and it’s stated “PAID” not “SHIPPED” so I went into “cancel order” option and it said” you can not cancel because your item had been shipped”. Ple...

eBay Global Shipping Program - From MI to Ontario.

Purchased an item on Oct. 29th 2023 from seller in Michigan. Seller packed up the item and handed it over to USPS promptly. It was tracked and scanned 3 times, but no location was mentioned. On Nov. 3rd was the last scan stating it was on it's way to...

This is Odd. Should I Be Worried?

I ordered an expensive camera this morning that was selling for a lower than usual price.I got a message from the seller a few minutes ago saying the following:"Dear friend, first of all thank you very much for your purchase. Regarding the issue of f...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 73 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have a seller that is harassing me by sending me threatening emails, who do I contact about this?

I tried to return an item that was not in good working order as described and the seller refused. I told him that I would file a truthful negative review and make a claim if he would not accept my return. He did not respond, so i did what I said and ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Walmart & amazon?

I am ordering items from eBay and getting items delivered from Walmart and Amazon, how can I avoid this?

Can't connect with eBay rep. re. a costly scam. all attempts end in "This case is closed" please h

Purchased a costly (to me) camera. Curiously, the address on the shipping label was not mine, however, the tracking number was issued to the item I had purchased. Resolution folks claim that item was delivered, Checked latest tracking, and it indicat...

Resolved! payment not successful but money debited.

hello, Attempts to order the item were unsuccessful, but money was withdrawn from the account.My american express credit card was used for payment. i already send a mail to eBay for inform. what can i do next and have they refund my money or send my ...

Tractor gift card scam??

I have a post that is requesting $1000 in gift cards to buy a tractor and it seems fishy since it's not actually on my ebay app. Is this common in the scamming community to do?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors