Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

REQUEST TO REMOVE THE BID & CHAT RESTICTIONS ON MY ACCOUNT

Warm GreetingsPlease, I am writing you in regards to the restrictions I observed on my eBay account. I noticed I'm unable to place bids on offers, make purchases or even chat with a seller. Upon noticing the restrictions, I had followed the step by s...

Seller misrepresented item

I bought a vintage sewing machine in pristine cosmetic condition. I paid top dollar. It was listed as serviced but when I checked it out the button hole knob was frozen and the stitch length knob also was very stiff. And if that wasn"t enough the bel...

I am unable to seacrh "domain name" any more

I used to get tons of results and a useful settings to target domain name extensions earlier like .com, .info, .net etc earlier. All those are gone. I only see is "No exact matches found". Is there any issue in ebay.com? or they removed domain sellin...

Searching

How do I ensure that when I type in search criteria I ONLY see those items that match?It is OK with me to return a search that says "no items meet your criteria".I do NOT want to wade through 12 pages of junk that is "close".

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

what are the things you can't redeem your points for?could I get a list of thing I can't buy with redeeming my points please.https://community.ebay.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/bidding-buying-db#

stereoview

i am looking for an Anthony view #1 in July 1860 visit of Japanese emissaries to New York. can anyone help me find it. Tombeato

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer is asking to pay first before he refunds the excess.

I requested 2 items from the buyer's list and requested combine shipping. However, ebay didn't allowed me to request combine shipping, so I messaged to the buyer if he could reduce combine shipping. He replied "I will pack your order and refund the e...

The seller suggested partial refund but it's to small

If I decline a suggested partial refund will I be able to discuss another sum? A laptop was bought and one of the speakers doesn't work. I've opened a return request and the seller suggested the cost of the speaker to replace (it's cheap). But nobody...

Negative feedback I left was removed -why?

Recent purchase, received SNAD. Listing said not working. No problem there. However Seller even admitted "forgot" to mention significant cosmetic issues. Listing stated No Returns. I tried to negotiate a partial refund, Seller would not even discuss;...

Item marked as "delivered" when reaching the international hub

So I bought something. My shipping address is clearly in Sweden, yet it was marked as delivered when it arrived at Lichfield in the UK (the international hub for ebay). Now, yesterday I got an email saying it had been forwarded to its global destinat...

Screenshot_20231129-072045.png Screenshot_20231129-072036.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors