Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Just had a problem with auto pay.

Auto pay didn't take into account combined shipping and auto paid for the items. Not every seller is going to be able to figure out how to properly set up combined shipping. Why not at least give the buyer time to use the tools EBay already provides,...

Bad Service

The seller listed an item for sale. I purchased it with "Buy it now" and paid with PayPal and received my confirmation email. The next day I received an email message from the seller informing me he could not ship me the item because they had made a ...

purchased an item but its not showing up in my purchase history

so pretty much I bought a charger for my phone because mine is broken and I found a good one a bought it. It's been about two weeks and I haven't received any emails whatsoever, not for confirmation, delivery, or anything. I have actually bought it b...

Seller fake tracking number scam

So, it appears that scammers can now look up tracking numbers which include source and destination cities. My seller looked up a tracking number for a UPS delivery to my town and gave it to eBay so it would say his product was delivered. However, it ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Vendor

Vendor blocked me do to I looked at a speaker box and it was an 8"n box and I have a 10" speakers.They sent me a special deal on the 8" box and I tried to explain and it went south from there.I have tried and tried to resolve with not much help it se...

Item Not Purchased

I noticed I have a delivery estimated on my calendar for 12/13. It is Craft Crochet Needles, Crochet Knitting Needles and Sewing Tool Set. I do not remember ordering this item and I do not see anything in purchase history. Please advise.Thank you,Peg...

Resolved! SMOKING DISCLOSURE

I am extremely disappointed that EBay does not require sellers to disclose if an item is from a smoking home or place. I purchased a handbag from a smoking home and the smell does not come out. Of course this seller does not accept returns, now I kno...

Selling the same item twice

An item is being offered for sale on here that was also listed on another auction site at the same time. It has since sold on that site but is still listed on here is that even legal?

Postage due

$4 is nothing to me but I’ve bought tons of stuff and tons of expensive stuff on eBay and I’ve never had to pay postage for any package before . But this time I had to pay $4 for postage, was it cause there was no label and no tracking?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors