Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item Defective case after Item not Rcd case closed?

I opened an "item not received" case after my purchase was 12 days overdue. It finally did show up (good job, USPS, 16 days to deliver 150 miles away) I closed the case. However, when I finally went to use the item (cable modem) I found it was appare...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Clever Return Scam

I recently purchased what was supposed to be an "Open Box, Never Used" Everse 8 speaker. It was listed a little under market value, but it wasn't a massive discount so I didn't think much of it. I went ahead and bought it. I started to think maybe so...

IMG_9588.jpg IMG_9590.jpg IMG_9589.jpg description.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

продавец отправил на неправильный адрес, я открыл дело и в конце мне закрыли мой аккаунт

The seller sent the goods to the wrong address, I opened a case for a refund and in the end, eBay closed my account. I'm still waiting for my product and my account is blocked. it's unfair!how can I fix this? How can I unlock my account that I create...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller used different shipping service

I bought an item on november 20th and the initial estimated delivery date was nov 27 - dec 06. It is now showing dec 18 - dec 27 and ebay sent me an email asking for feedback for the item. I did not get a tracking number at first but I asked the sell...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Select Filters are Broken

I’m guessing eBay is actively resolving this issue, but it seems like when you use a keyword search & don’t filter it by lowest or highest price first, you receive results. However, once you use one of these filtering options, all results are lost an...

USPS Trouble

Has anyone else been having issues with usps? Recently order a phone case and it said on the tracking that it got returned to sender which is strange since I never received the package. Hopefully I can intercept it tomorrow morning at my local post o...

Purchasing

Why do I keep getting an issue in processing my order message when trying to puchase something?Also, I am unable to accept or make an offer? I have no purchase history of not purchasing.

China Vendors selling stuff from Walmart

I bought 2 Mainstay picture frames on ebay from two different sellers. When I had an issue with shipping and misinformation from both sellers I saw they were both originating from China. After delays in shipping I finally received both frames deliver...

EBAY ALLOWS THIS?

Hi. I bought items from a seller. I'm not allowed to post actual names, but let's pretend that his store name is "Franks Stuff" and that he's located on "Massachusetts". Several days after "Frank" created a shipping label, the items still haven't shi...

SCAM ALERT!!!!

Hello. Someone please tell me how to speak to an actual person at EBAY and not an automated machine. I have had guys from India talking to me over the phone & they were rude & told me to go to the nearest store to buy $800 worth of gift cards to purc...

15% promo offer

If a seller accepts a auction bid or best offer, would l be able to enter the eBay promo code when sellers request payment?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unforseen charges

Has anyone else had problems with ebay not reporting extra charges for their car purchase?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors