Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What are the best ways to find discounts on eBay?

I would like to know what ways you have found to be the most effective for finding discounts on eBay. For example, are there any specific discount codes you use? Are there any particular sellers that offer good discounts?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Having issues returning a defective laserdisc?

I have an abnormally big mailbox and I was able to fit the defective laserdisc in my mailbox. I put the flag thing on our mailbox sticking out to let the mailman/mailwoman to pick it up. I have not been notified that it was picked up today and I went...

ebay rating

I would like a filter added that would allow buyers to filter sellers by their rating score and vice versa. I almost exclusively buy from sellers who are above 99% rating. Opinions about this idea are appreciated.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

Minha compra não aparece no Ebay / vendedor não dá retorno e site Ebay não tem local para reclamar

Adquiri o protuto https://www.ebay.com/itm/325133881544?mkevt=1&mkpid=0&emsid=e11050.m43.l1123&mkcid=7&ch=osgood&euid=0012f85c4cf940468cabb1da75c4137e&bu=44594183408&osub=-1%7E1&crd=20231209124743&segname=11050 através do pedido 09-10657-51740 e pagu...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item received different from what I purchased

I have received an item today which is totally different from the product I purchased. I sent a message to seller informing this and no reply still from the seller. seller is accepting returns at seller pays for the return within 60days. what should ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchase history lost

I purchased an item on eBay but it didn't recognise my account so it must have been purchased as a guest event though I used my usual email address. I got a confirmation of purchased email and a order number. But now the purchased history shows no pu...

Are your account contact details up to date? Email? Phone number?

eBay UK apparently recently instituted a sort of mandatory 2-factor authentication verification process. Many users were required to receive an email, text message, or phone call to be able to complete the sign-in process to their eBay accounts. User...

New bidding system

So I saw this new ebay bidding system in the app and it is my first time to be super disappointed towards ebay as a user who's been using for nearly 8 years. I mean seriously ebay, have you forgot your gift cards? Was it so hard to add a ebay gift ca...

Can't us Gift Card to bid on Items.

Now that a majority of sellers require a payment method to bid how do you use a gift cards to bid on items. Why are all payment options not available.

Resolved! Authenticator PSA "lost" my PSA 8 graded card that I bought for $950

I purchased a PSA 8 graded card for $950 and the seller shipped it to eBay's chosen Authenticator of graded cards PSA in Santa Ana, CA because he had to under the new authentication process. PSA received this card on 9/9, and from then on the trackin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors