Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HOW CAN I REMOVE MYSELF FROM THIS FORUM

PLEASE DON'T RESPOND TO THIS COMMENT...IF I COULD REMOVE MY EXISTANCE ON THIS FORUM...I WOULD...I have found this forum to be a waste of time. Perhaps a good way to express your injustices and frustrations or even vent, but no action occurs, nor do p...

fake shipping

this should NOT be allowed. some sellers create a shipping label but not pass item to carrier. to ebay this is considered item shipped although not received by postal system. after 4+ days i wanted to cancel, however, ebay thinks item has already bee...

Resolved! Providing payment information before you can bid on an auction

Another brilliant idea to make sure that potential buyers will not bid on an item. I have been an eBay member for 23 years and the policies of this site keep getting more ridiculous by the day. I can assure you this, eBay, I will be bidding and buyin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 2 helpful

Cancelled bid still showed as me winning

Hi, I canceled a bid I had on something and it still shows me being the current highest bidder as if I didn't cancel the bid. I got a notification in my messages as well telling me it's been successfully cancelled.

The buyer does not meet the seller's criteria

Very rarely, but a situation arises when I, as a buyer, do not meet the seller’s criteria and the seller refuses to sell me the product. What are these criteria, how can they be dangerous for the seller (this is not an auction, but a regular sale). W...

USPS Fake Tracking Scam....

So it appears I am a victim of the fake tracking scam. In late Oct I purchased a coat that was supposed to be shipped from China and arrive by Dec 1st - no problem. The seller never added tracking but I could not open up an "item not received" until ...

Paying glitch???

Hi, all - I am a veteran seller who just purchased two items. However, eBay has "Denied Access" to pay, which I've never experienced....any sellers out there who have similarly had this glitch brought to their attention?

Resolved! My payment information is not saved!

This issue is with ebay. I always use Paypal to check out and ebay is not letting me complete my transaction. I buy from ebay all the time it always worked before but every single time now, my transactions won't go through. I have successfully linked...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

remove items from buy again

Why cant Ebay members have the option to delete buy again items?, why is this so hard for Ebay to offer an opotion. I mean i have purchased items i wish not to be public and the buy again tab reveals everything , for gifts to personal items,I know il...

Forced Payment without consultation.

Hello- I was shocked to see Ebay forces payment without consultation of the buyer, and what is worse is they do not provide an outlet to take comments from the public. This seems like extremely heavy handed corporate pressure, and I would like the ad...

Shopping on International Ebay sites

Can I use my US ebay accountb to shop on ebay.co.uk or ebay.de, ebay.it, ebay.fr?Or do I need to set up a new account with each one?And ..can I set up an account from US

USPS tracking number indicated delivered but I never received the package. How to get my money back?

Hello all, USPS tracking number indicated that the package was delivered today. However, I never received it. This afternoon I went to a USPS Carrier Annex and spoke with a supervisor. The supervisor looked everywhere and made several calls. He could...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors