Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Authenticity guaranteed shipping

Hi! I bought sneakers for my son for Christmas on 12/7 and eta was 12/20. However, it has not shipped yet.It shows a status bar with “ordered, shipped and delivered.” It has a checkmark that 12/7 it was ordered but nothing else. It also states on top...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Best offer

Hi I make a error in a offer I tríes to cancel hoy can make the ríght Onésimo

Resolved! Seller deliberately sent wrong item and provided tracking number for that item

Hi, I've bought a used camera off from a seller and expected to receive it last Friday. Unfortunately it still has not arrived, but I checked the tracking number the seller provided me, and it is indicated that it's delivered to my letter box. This i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fake tracking number shows delivery to foreign country

I bought a widget from a seller. That seller provided eBay with a tracking number showing that a package has been delivered to a country that's not mine. What should I do to get a refund? Based on what I've read, reporting to eBay that I did not rece...

Invoice

I have two items that show on my credit card statement that bought from Ebay but it doesn't show up in my purchase items. How do I find the invoice on these items?

Can I order goods in Belarus?

Hello. How can I buy postage stamps at auction? Website blocks bids due to location, although the seller makes a shipment to Belarus.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wrong item sent...need help ASAP!

Ordered 03716B Professional Grade Torque Multiplier 2200 Foot pound. Order number 14-10900-95858 tracking number 420935609274890198196800637595 total $250.70...Seller Nice-Choice-buy...On 14 Dec 23, I received two small Ring Stent kickstands for a ce...

Resolved! Seller has stopped responding and has not refunded me back the postage return

I have purchased the item with no return policy, however this seller sent a wrong item and I had to post back the item. As the seller was unable to generate the return label, he had asked to pay for it first and he will send the refund via Paypal. Hi...

Nike therma 1/4 zip

I’m looking for a Nike polyester therma 1/4 zip royal blue (like blue jay blue not university blue) fleece lined sweatshirt w/o a hoodie. I wear an xxlt. I’m tall so it must be 32” long or more. I got a sulphur stain on the one I have; the Nike swoos...

Registered mail not received

I received notification on January 28 at 09:43:;58 that my order (01-09615-70395) had arrived. The notification added that the item had been « dropped off: Jan-28 15::01 carrier La Poste tracking number: RK077256753FR. ». You will note that the notif...

Seller scam or fraud?

The seller "" provided me with someone else's tracking number. I contacted USPS and they sent me images, it had a different name and different address. I sent that to the seller and the first time they told me they would look into it. After a few day...

1000057813.jpg 1000057759.jpg

Reversed judgment on case

bought a item, it came damagedseller wouldn't give me a refund or return label through ebay, told me make a PP account pay for shipping myself and send it international priority mail (i live off social security, that would cost me $61.50 to send back...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is This a Scam?

I bought a under-sink garbage disposal for approximately $100. What was sent to me via USPS was an an envelope with a note in it stating the disposal would ship separately by a different carrier. The seller set up my item tracking for the worthless e...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors