Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item Not Received Case

Absolutely infuriated with ebay's response to my item not received case. It should've been an open and shut case. I purchased an item from a new seller with no feedback. The shipping updated and was "delivered" the next day. It was over $750 so it ha...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 46 replies
  • 4 helpful

How do I turn off auto-pay for purchases?

This was for an auction. I won and it automatically paid for the purchase. I had no idea this was even a thing. How do I turn it off? I sometimes use different forms of payment depending on what I'm buying.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Non-responsive Seller

Hey folks, what can I do if after sending several enquiries to the seller of a listed product the seller is non-responsive? Thanks.

eBay let’s seller ripped you off

Do not use EBay guys they let the sellers ripped you off. I bought a security camera and it wasn’t compatible with my wifi so I had to return it. I used the sellers return label so I waited never received my refund. The seller said he couldn’t find i...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay Bucks

Please consider bringing back eBay bucks in a revised format. The one you have now is pretty much worthless. It used to be a good program. I have not earned any bucks in a long, long time and I generally activated the bucks promotions when I saw them...

New Automatic Checkout

I have been enjoying eBay for many years, but this new Automatic Checkout is too much. For those of us that have a perfect payment record this is a bit insulting. I understand that some auction winners do not pay, causing undue frustration for the se...

• 21 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! 1200 mile detour

So my package was scanned at my local distribution center but then the next day it was scanned at Florida which is 1200 miles from me, has anyone else ever had this happen before and did you still get your package?

automatic checkout

Who else thinks the automatic checkout stinks. It is a slap in the face that you have to enter payment information just to bid or make an offer. It double stinks that once you enter the info it is not only for the item you want to bid on they save th...

Resolved! Wrong part

I had looked up a part number for my sons car. The seller had packaging with the correct part number but inside the package the part was not the correct item. Also the part was used and the package was opened. I have contacted the seller but of cours...

Resolved! My neutral feedback for NAD item disappeared - Why

I bought some speaker wire listed as 16Ga - but turned out to be 20Ga - not suitable.When I got it I complained and was told to start a Return process which I did. I sent it back and got my money back. Fine... But what a pain. So I left Neutral feedb...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dead Beat Sellers make life tough

For the third time I've purchased medical consumable items for my 98 year old mother. I have to make several purchases of the same item each year which adds up to hundreds of dollars, and I always try to order ahead far enough that she never runs out...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can buyers effectively deal with fraudulent sellers?

I have been frustrated by policies that seem to make it very difficult to flag offending sellers and fake products. I understand the need to protect sellers from competitive retribution.My story- I bought some transistors. They blew up immediately. I...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Wrong currency conversion again

The best educated guess i can take at this is that this site shows the wrong conversion when i buyer is making an offer. When i make an offer it shows a price, when i check out it shows another. So as i should, i went to the currency tracker on the i...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraud

What is Ebay's policy regarding sellers of fraudulent merchandise? Is the buyer protected by Ebay?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors