Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

purchases on ebay

I have a question....is this a free for all on ebay and buyer be were. I got 2 phones on ebay and cant get any of them activated.

Seller wants my info for eBay services. Scam?

I have a user on Facebook Marketplace who is insisting on "going through eBay services for both of our protection." She has no sale listing and is asking for my name, address, and phone so she can "bill me for the transaction." She claims eBay Servic...

Resolved! USPS Scanned label without item

Hey, need some advice here. Usps scanned a label that was no longer attached to the box and ebay refuses to allow me to appeal a refund. Need any advice I can get here. Thanks!

Ebay motors search engine sucks

Ya know years ago eBay was a great way to find things and now the search engine just sucks. For example i want to search for ALL and I mean all motors in a certain distance from my house. Now you have to filter it down to some sort of **bleep** like ...

Payment - eBay says they received my payment, bank says the money was never deducted from my account

Today, I tried to purchase something, and the eBay system sent an order confirmation. Fifteen minutes later I checked with my bank and they said money had never been withdrawn from my account. No trace of the transaction appears on my account stateme...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Sending offers when you AIN'T watching

Is I confused, or seeing things? I glanced at something, did NOT put in watchlist. BOOM I get an offer **bleep** is happening here. Seems now days I is getting tons watchers on my BIN listings but nobody buys.If I wanted $40 instead of $50 I would ha...

Declined Payments

After winning an auction I can not purchase the product through ebay. My bank has cleared the transaction but its still being declined. I have tried with multiple cards from multiple banks. Any suggestions? Purchase amount was $1,800

La Pavoni Espresso machine

I bought this machine on eBay for $577.00 knowing the seller does not accept returns. This machine did not work, but I was stupid to think that eBay would honor their 30 day money back guarantee, but they wouldn't. It cost another $412.00 to have it ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bought item as guest, cannot contact seller or access ebay help

I hava an old ebay account I have not used in years. It is registered to my current email address. Using this email address I purchased an item on ebay as a guest. I received confirmation email, tracking number etc. Today I received an email from a c...

Resolved! Suspicious seller

A seller, had an item that I bid on. I bid in error and retracted my bid. I attempted to re-bid but the seller froze my bid and blocked me from bidding or even setting a max bid amount. I sent the seller several messages asking what I needed to do to...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors