Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Taxes

I just bought a phone and case totaling 256 and change but when I hit pay the total jumped to 277.77 WHY? IS TAXES THAT BAD

For the last 3 items I have bid on, confirm button does not place bid

for the last 3 items I have bid on, clicking confirm button does not place the bid, and my bid does not appear in the bid history. Place bid was clicked < 1 minute before auction end, and Confirm clicked 4 or 5 seconds before the auction ended. Disap...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller got terminated before I recieved item and I already sent money.

So I am here because I bought something for my son (well 3 of them) for 126 dollars and Contacted seller after no progress and he was from china oddly so he mentioned he contacted a logistics company and they will ship it in 3 days. Well its been 3 d...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can’t leave feedback for item not received

I bought an item on Oct 22 and paid right away. ($15.98) It has never been sent and the seller will not respond to messages. In early Dec I opened a request for help from eBay. I am too late to get their guaranteed money back help. That is ok but I c...

Seller says my messages not received

Seller did not respond to my two messages (including photos) regarding replacement of a broken part. The messages are in my “Sent” folder. Since I received no responses, I gave up on contacting Seller and provided negative feedback. Then, Seller (thr...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Damaged Merchandise

Hello! I placed an order and received the merchandise, but some of it arrived broken. Without getting into details, the seller's packaging was substandard. I would like to keep the merchandise that arrived intact and get a partial refund for the dama...

Seller is Requesting a piece of Mail Containing my Name/Address

aI purchased an item for $1,800 for work that I needed to arrive ASAP. The seller offered overnight shipping as an option for a crazy high $153.00 (usually $55 for an item of this size is on the high end) - But due to the ROI of having the item for t...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item location different from seller location

I'm searching product (Industrial Electronics part) from US or North America. I found searching result show location from US but when look in details, most sellers are from China or Hong Kong and just be the member within 1-2 years. And most of this ...

Distance is missing on 10th gen iPad search results.

My android phone shows ‘miles’ when searching for anything, so at a glance I can quickly see how far items are away from my home address.My new 10th gen iPad seems not to have this option.I’ve tried all manor of filters in the search options but noth...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors