Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Auto Pay Is Indeed Ridiculous

I’ve been a eBay user for over a decade. Never ran into an “auto pay” situation until recently. Whoever’s bright idea that was needs to be (a nice way to put it) reprimanded. I have bought two of the same item because one seller took forever to accep...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 27 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Purchased fake LP summer walks as Authentic

I've just received shipment of a 536.63$ navy pair of Loro Piana Summer Walk shoes, size 45. The purchase was made from a London based seller, while I'm currently in Houston, Texas, USA. I'm going to include the links down below that detail the discr...

checking on my order.

On January 6, 2024 I ordered two books on eBay. I've not received the books not any confirmation of the order. Payment was made through Paypal.

retract bid

My credit card was stolen so I can't pay for the item I bid on. The people who are selling the product said I had to contact you. Please help me

Problems with New sellers...anyone else?

What's up with new sellers not sending an item you won, purchased and paid for, and then not getting it, or them not answering your messages and then not mailing the item out? I've given several new sellers the chance to get their first positive feed...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Failed purchase by seller

on 12/27/2023 i purchased a water pump from *** for $32.99 plus tax, totaling $35.22 with free shipping by FedX, estimated delivery by 1/4/2024. On or about 1/8/2024 I was refunded the $35.22. FedX tracking showed the item was never shipped, I contac...

Buying from a new seller with zer feedback

I want to bid on a guitar, but the seller is new (joined December 2023), and has zero feedback. Thinking I could get a feel for this person I messaged him/her, but no reply was forthcoming after three attempts. I also noticed one of the pictures had ...

IMG_6220.png

How do I stop the the pop up ads prompting me to buy another item after I have paid for something?

How do I stop the the pop up ads prompting me to buy another item after I have paid for something?The mentor suggestion in another post was worthless, maybe since this eBay behavior is brand new they did not understand what was happening.This behavio...

Resolved! I just got an invoice from Ebay Motors

Been doing business with Ebay for Years ..I Just now told her I bought 4 $200 Ebay cards but don't know how to pay. No reply yet! But I want this person badly any ideas on how? She sent me thisHi! I'm sorry for the late reply. Thank you for your inte...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

repeatedly listed product

I was looking for a 3 bulb wall sconce, is there some kind of trick, or cheat code for the search engine? Every 8 out of 10 is the exact same 1 bulb one with the exact same price, promotions, and deals. I checked and there is multiple seller accounts...

Feedback question

I purchased an item and left negative feedback for a seller which has been removed. (I didn't receive any communication from the seller or eBay, it was just gone.) As far as I can tell the feedback didn't violate any of eBay's policies (I can't say t...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors