eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Shop Deals

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

Why haven't I gotten a $15 off coupon yet?

I've seen on the internet, starting yesterday ebay users were getting emails from Paypal/Ebay with a $15 coupon. Why haven't I gotten mine yet? Anyone else haven't gotten one yet?

Community Member

Re: Why haven't I gotten a $15 off coupon yet?

in reply to bkh1986

I guess "The front porch" section is better for this.

Community Member

in reply to bkh1986

This is the first i've heard about such a coupon.

gee56usa
Community Member

in reply to bkh1986

And we all know that you can't put things on the internet that aren't true.  Right???  LOL

If you Google ebay $15 coupon, you can see what the deal is.  From what I read, all you get is a lot of Russian spam.

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

There is no such word as bidded.

Community Member

in reply to bkh1986

No, a friend shared their's with me, but it was unforunantly tied to their account. It let me get to the paypal part, then it said I couldn't use it because it was not for my Paypal account.

Try it: CLACNM15 (<-- should still be "valid" to see it works, unless they used it)

Community Member

in reply to bkh1986

http://forum.dontpayfull.com/7151-paypal-giving-out-free-%2415-coupons-spend-ebay

"To be eligible for the Offer you have to: (1) receive this Offer in an email sent to you directly from PayPal. (2) Maintain your PayPal account in good standing. The coupon code is included in the email Offer sent to you.
Redeeming the coupon code: 
  •  The coupon expires on April 15th, 2013 23:59:59 Pacific Standard Time, U.S. 
  •  No minimum purchase required. 
  •  Each registered PayPal User ID can redeem the coupon once only in one single purchase. 
  •  If you spend less than the coupon code value in one transaction, the remaining unused balance for that coupon code will be forfeited. 
  •  To redeem this coupon when making a purchase, you must choose to pay with PayPal and enter the coupon code CLACNM15 into the redemption box during the checkout process. 
  •  The coupon has no cash value, it cannot be withdrawn to your bank account, cannot be transferred or assigned and cannot be forwarded to a third party. The coupon will not be substituted for cash, and no alternative prize will be offered. This Promotion cannot be resold, transferred, or combined with any other offer, discount, or promotion. 

PayPal reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify part or this entire Offer at any time without notice, for any reason in its sole discretion."

Community Member

in reply to bkh1986

i checked my paypal account and nothing, then checked online and the only ones i see so far besides what was posted here is you get $15 off if you use paypal at home depot and if you go thru slickdeal? i think you get $15.00 off in paypal of a $100.00 ebay purchase. i skimmed through it real fast, busy with other things at the moment and just took a second or 2 to look while on break.

Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to bkh1986

I just recieved mine in my email today so I would not be too concerned. Maybe call them next week if you still don't have it.

in.a.nutshe11
Community Member

in reply to bruit12

bruit12 wrote:

I just recieved mine in my email today so I would not be too concerned. Maybe call them next week if you still don't have it.

This thread is from February.  

Community Member

in reply to bkh1986
I want to buy shoes and like to get $ 15 coupon
philip2727
Community Member

in reply to sabira652012

In desperation, eBay offers $15 coupons …

“Refer your friends and get rewarded
“Get up to $75 dollars when your friends list for the first time on eBay.
“You and your first five friends to list will each receive a $15 eBay coupon.
“Refer now and we will send a helpful invite to get them started.”
http://eshopping.promotw.com/referafriend/enter-friends.html 

“Yesterday I got an invitation to earn up to $75 from Ebay. All I have to do for each $15 credit is convince a friend to list their first item on Ebay! … Every time I think these jerks have played their last card, they come up with another one. Is this a joke, eBay? ... I wouldn't do it [to a friend] for $1,000 credit!”—used2luv2sell
http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/letters/blog.pl?/comments///1399461892.html/3/40#comments 

Notwithstanding that no caring person would refer a friend to eBay, this pathetic offer indicates just how far out of touch are the turkeys running eBay with the low regard in which eBay is now held in the community. Just how desperate can anyone be to be making such a pathetic offer? If this offer of money is not a clear indication of utter desperation in the eBay executive suite—resulting from all the damage that the “Pain From Bain”, Johnny Ho, has done to eBay over the past seven years—nothing is …

This is probably also the reason why eBay has booked a charge of $3 billion in anticipation of paying U.S. taxes on their repatriation of $9 billion in retained profits that they have had salted away overseas—they now need this money to try to “buy” more “flea market” type or one-off sellers, to try to stem the loss of the buyers they need to try to keep happy the naïve “major brands” that they have so far managed to entice to board their rusting old scow—LOL …
http://www.bloomberg.com/video/why-is-ebay-returning-profits-to-the-u-s-gEy_YUG8TZaQomW95sks7w.html 

And just what does the "smart money" on Wall Street think about eBay? Well, in August 2007, prior to the GFC, when Johnny Ho was already effectively in control of eBay, the share prices of eBay and Amazon were both ~$40; with eBay recently ~$50 and Amazon ~$292, clearly, Wall Street (still) considers eBay to be a "dog", and Johnny Ho to be a very poor dog handler ...

Ho, Ho, Ho, it really is long past time for you to go ...

eBay Inc, where the incompetent mingle with the malevolent and the criminal …
http://www.ecommercebytes.com/forums/vbulletin/showthread.php?24736-Shill-Bidding-on-eBay-Case-Study...

triyarn
Community Member

in reply to philip2727

8 months since the last post and over a year since the thread was started?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never ignore coincidence. Unless, of course, you’re busy. In which case, always ignore coincidence.
philip2727
Community Member

in reply to triyarn
Wot, aren't you interested in eBay's latest $15 coupon offer?
raduska75
Community Member

in reply to philip2727

philip2727 wrote:
Wot, aren't you interested in eBay's latest $15 coupon offer?

Just about as much as I am interested in listing my phone so I can spin the wheel for cool prizes...:smileytongue: